Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:38
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Script command wishlist  (Read 448 times)

Jul 3, 2010, 01:03:13
Read 448 times
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
EEH
post some commands here you want to have in the new script if there are some coming to your mind. Plz with all the parameters which are needed probably and a short description what it should do.

like

/mapset <settingname> <settingvalue>
for changing settings of the meta.xml of the currently running map, e.g. to add or delete respawn or ghostmode

Jul 3, 2010, 11:21:11
Reply #1

IceBreaker

Guest
hmm i want those commands in the admin panel like ban/mute/kick/boom to use them from the chat lie

/ban <name>
/kick
/mute
/boom
will be faster and easy i'll think abt more xD

Jul 3, 2010, 11:25:15
Reply #2
Offline

Pet

Member
These commands can be used in chat.

Jul 3, 2010, 13:26:22
Reply #3
Offline

drowned_and


if somebody is bugged push him up in the air

/push <1-100>

Jul 3, 2010, 14:03:50
Reply #4
Offline

Thunderstorm


So that they stay in the air and don't die?
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 3, 2010, 14:23:25
Reply #5
Offline

Millhouse

Member
@drowned
/fix  and he spawns at spawn point

Jul 3, 2010, 14:29:47
Reply #6
Offline

drowned_and


no you know if somebody is stuck cause of a bug (hanging in some object) then you can push him up for 3 and he is fine again^^

Jul 3, 2010, 14:30:58
Reply #7

IceBreaker

Guest
These commands can be used in chat.
Right i tried that but /boom doesnt work that should be added

Jul 3, 2010, 15:45:22
Reply #8
Offline

Thunderstorm


/votemute <name>
It mutes the person every time a vote starts and he/she gets unmuted when the vote stopped.
This can be used for people who won't learn after muting them once because of spamming at votes.
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 3, 2010, 16:45:47
Reply #9
Offline

Tom-E


I want a /restart command to restart the current playing map.

Jul 3, 2010, 16:58:47
Reply #10
Offline

drowned_and


already existing /redo I think

Jul 4, 2010, 07:15:24
Reply #11
Offline

Over


/disablerepair

for when there are two noobs left on a DD and they keep picking up the repair
[Insert signature here]

Jul 6, 2010, 11:46:56
Reply #12
Offline

Thunderstorm


Please put /ipmute or /permmute or whatever in it. These noobs are killing me. Theyre always spamming and why I deny to put them in VIP, they keep nagging. (Like "Never_Play_Hard" and "J@ck")
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 11, 2010, 10:01:55
Reply #13
Offline

Tom-E


already existing /redo I think

Oh, I didnt know that. :o

Hm, I want a command to shout at all players on the same time. Might be usefull.

Jul 11, 2010, 10:52:46
Reply #14
Offline

drowned_and