Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:28
Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:28
Home
Calendar
Members
View the memberlist
Search For Members
Login
Register
Guest
Forum Profile
Account Settings
Recent Unread Topics
Updated Topics
Forums
Forums
Board
Topic
Ownage Owls
→
Off Topic
→
Chat
→
Moderating
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Moderating (Read 100 times)
Jun 29, 2010, 11:47:19
Read 100 times
Over
Over
Posts: 80
Mice: +1/-1
Not under
Moderating
I just have a quick question
What to do with the spammers that speak another language, and keep spamming after mutes removed again?
Logged
[Insert signature here]
Jun 29, 2010, 12:23:49
Reply #1
IceBreaker
Guest
IceBreaker
Guest
Re: Moderating
If he spams then mute if he evades mute with /quit then mute him again for long if he evades again then kick if he goes on with the spamming then ban him for 12 hours.
Logged
Jun 29, 2010, 12:34:32
Reply #2
Over
Over
Posts: 80
Mice: +1/-1
Not under
Re: Moderating
Except i can't ban, because I'm only a normal moderator
Logged
[Insert signature here]
Jun 29, 2010, 13:55:43
Reply #3
[LK]Cry_Wolf
[LK]Cry_Wolf
Posts: 18
Mice: +0/-0
Re: Moderating
over cover this lang :::: ana esme ahmed <--------- its arabic and this انا اسمح احمد
Logged
Jun 29, 2010, 16:18:45
Reply #4
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm
Huge Post-Owl
Posts: 294
Mice: +0/-0
God Bless You!
Re: Moderating
I guess just keep kicking them until they give up joining again.
Logged
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO
Jun 30, 2010, 05:18:22
Reply #5
Over
Over
Posts: 80
Mice: +1/-1
Not under
Re: Moderating
Cry/maz999, just cause I know what a language looks like, doesnt mean I can understand them or they me...
Logged
[Insert signature here]
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Ownage Owls
→
Off Topic
→
Chat
→
Moderating
Cookies help us provide you a better browsing experience. By using our site, you consent to the use of cookies by us.
OK
Learn more