Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:58
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [O.o]Karbonkel  (Read 239 times)

Mar 8, 2010, 16:40:16
Read 239 times
Offline

Karbonkel


1. How long do you play SA:MP generally? 2 days
2. How long do you play on our server? 2days
3. What's your nickname ingame? [O.o]Karbonkel
4. Where are you from? Bantega, Netherlands
5. Why should you be admin/ mod?good question :P
 (a)




God has given you the air, so fly! spread you're wings and fly away

Mar 9, 2010, 03:31:05
Reply #1
Offline

RedBallz


I don't know If I can answer that, though I am newer than you, but I think you're too new for admin...

Mar 9, 2010, 18:02:51
Reply #2
Offline

Karbonkel



God has given you the air, so fly! spread you're wings and fly away

Mar 9, 2010, 18:07:12
Reply #3
Offline

Karbonkel


read it good it says : MOD/admin!

God has given you the air, so fly! spread you're wings and fly away

Mar 10, 2010, 01:18:24
Reply #4
Offline

RedBallz


Uh, Oh you're right :)

Mar 11, 2010, 17:06:19
Reply #5
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
alpha, tomo or ettans have to do that i have no clue about any sa:mp commands..

Mar 11, 2010, 18:45:20
Reply #6
Online

Potzo

Staff
Theres really no need to do that, sry

Its useless. I dont even remember when we played there last time..

If we ever meet again ingame, we can make you admin, untill then ...
Join us on Discord

Mar 11, 2010, 20:27:11
Reply #7
Offline

Karbonkel



God has given you the air, so fly! spread you're wings and fly away