Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:57
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Admin Apply  (Read 249 times)

Mar 7, 2010, 13:38:31
Read 249 times
Offline

Ra[K]or


1. How long do you play SAMP generally?
2. How long do you play on our server?
3. What's your nickname ingame?
4. Where are you from?
5. Why should you be admin/mod?

1. I have played SAMP for 2 years
2. I have played in the server for 2-3 months .
3. My nickname ingame is Ra[K]or
4. I am from Madeira, Portugal .
5. I want to be admin because :
 a-I am good player, and admin
 b- I have never hacked or cheated , I've been admin, I have experience.
 c- I want to help the server and catch all the hackers / cheaters. And of course make the maintenance of the server.

Mar 7, 2010, 14:04:52
Reply #1
Offline

drowned_and


why the hell you wanna be admin on sa-mp server? :S

Mar 7, 2010, 14:50:02
Reply #2
Offline

Ra[K]or


Because I'm active and like to help in everything i can.

Mar 15, 2010, 20:44:11
Reply #3
Offline

Pearl.


Eh.. Why actually?
Have you seen playing anyone there?

Want a signature? Send a private message with details.

Mar 28, 2010, 20:51:29
Reply #4
Offline

Alex

Inactive Owl
SA-MP server => Inactive shit.