Oct 3, 2026, 11:40:19
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: number game  (Read 48461 times)

Feb 16, 2009, 23:26:18
Reply #255
Offline

Potzo

Staff
Join us on Discord

Feb 17, 2009, 16:29:41
Reply #256
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff

Feb 18, 2009, 18:49:52
Reply #257
Offline

drowned_and



Feb 18, 2009, 19:51:41
Reply #258
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
256

oeh does anybody here know haphazardly sth about pic or atmel-programming (frozenf??)

@ToMo: the standard font-size is soo little that I can't make dinky things any smaller but readable :P

Feb 18, 2009, 21:48:36
Reply #259
Offline

frozenfire


257

i programmed atmel one time, to test it.(in school) what do u want to know? may i can help you.

Open Minds. Open Sources. Open Future

Feb 18, 2009, 22:31:49
Reply #260
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
258

atmel in schoon WTF scruffy germany omfg, why dont I live in austria?! >:(
..I think I should really add you in MSN tomorrow :P

Feb 19, 2009, 08:38:30
Reply #261
Offline

frozenfire


« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2009, 20:01:15 by drowned_and »
Open Minds. Open Sources. Open Future

Feb 19, 2009, 16:02:16
Reply #262
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2009, 20:02:21 by drowned_and »

Feb 19, 2009, 20:03:08
Reply #263
Offline

drowned_and


261

dont care lool he was multiclanning

Feb 20, 2009, 09:27:34
Reply #264
Offline

frozenfire


Open Minds. Open Sources. Open Future

Feb 20, 2009, 14:21:56
Reply #265
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
263

OMfG?? >:(

Feb 20, 2009, 19:23:42
Reply #266
Offline

Potzo

Staff
264

lol drowned who are you talking to
Join us on Discord

Feb 20, 2009, 20:26:45
Reply #267
Offline

drowned_and


265

lool to mdbelen I modified topic cause its not the right place for that :P
and frozen: dont put addy to here put all in saved area pls.

Feb 20, 2009, 22:21:34
Reply #268
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
266

okok, but I think you should let us know if a member is kicked. if he hadnt told me I had thought in a year that he is still in the clan^
btw i didnt know that multiclanning is so much prohibited.
but its ok now you dont have to justify, just wanted to say that ;)

@frozen: big google is watching us :-! but tyty

Feb 21, 2009, 09:43:33
Reply #269
Offline

frozenfire


267

i dont have a problem if anybody know this adr, because its my spam adr and everybody can write there mails and i will never read them.

@tomo: thanks for the smilies my favo is  :vampire: . looks funny.

 :vampire: is coming to you when you are  :sleep: ing
Open Minds. Open Sources. Open Future