Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:58
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [O.o]AlbanianGuy  (Read 126 times)

Feb 10, 2010, 23:52:59
Read 126 times
Offline

AlbanianGuy

Inactive Owl
1. How long do you play SAMP generally?
2. How long do you play on our server?
3. What's your nickname ingame?
4. Where are you from?
5. Why should you be admin/mod?

1. I have played SAMP for 9-10 months .
2. I have played in the server for 2-3 months .
3. My nickname ingame is [O.o]AlbanianGuy
4. I am from Skrapar, Albania . (Skrapar is a beautiful town in Albania . My home town )
5. I want to be admin because :
 a-In every server i have played ... I have denetly seen a hacker .
 b- I have never hacked or cheated .
 c- I want to put equality between players.

Feb 11, 2010, 15:56:14
Reply #1
Offline

DrPepper


pretty good :D