These new ideas are really cool!
Here's my suggestion:
(Played at the server today, with a couple of admins (Tomo, Pet) and had great fun. Sometimes I tried to kill a camper but they'd suddenly explode. I thought the script had a new function: when you don't move more then x meters in x time, you'd blow. Later I realised Tomo or Pet did it. (I knew there was some kind of "slap-function" in samp, but I didn't think of it.))
So my suggestion is to make a script (don't ask me to do it, lol) with the function of auto-blowing cars when they camp. If they don't move x meters in x (like 60) seconds, they blow. I especially said "x meters", cause when you make something with 0 movement in x seconds, stuckers would just move and inch and wouldn't die.
I hope this wouldn't be to hard to script for you, but it would be nice.