Hello,
Firstly, I'am sorry if I created this thread at the wrong place, I did/could not find a decent "Suggestion Posting" forum so I decided to post my suggestion here. This suggestion is for the SA:MP server. Now, right now, the gamemode is a basic capture territory, get the cash, have +2 points...Well, I think we can add a hell lot to that cant we? Well, my suggestion, is a bit complicated and hard to script, but, I do not think it is imposibble. Now, lets go to my suggestion:
When ever you capture a territory, you get, depending on how big the territory is and how many opponents you killed while trying to capture the territory, some little imaginery "upgrade" points I would like to call "EPoints". Now, why EPoints and not cash? Well, I'll get on to that later. Now, with the EPoints in hand, you can go to a local store and buy all kinds of upgrades for you AND your army. The upgrades will help you take over many territories in the future. For example, a little one can be a 30 second godmode for only you which can be used anywhere,anytime you like (But its most useful in a battle, where you are running out of health and need to survive desperatly). Ofcourse, only a 30 second godmode will cost about 100EPoints. Also, the godmode should be toggled via a key (For example, using SHIFT or CTRL in battle can intiate and start the godmode). Lets finish up with the godmode and go to much more "realistic things". How about guns? For some EPoints, you'll be able to buy a huge variety of guns with ammo. But, you may ask, Why EPoints and not the ordinary GTA SA cash? Well, that will save a hell lot money hackers from buying loads of godmodes and weapons and interuptting the fun of all of us. We dont want that to happen now? Well, EPoints will only be earned by capturing territories and doing some other minor mini-games.
Now, to the reward. Each "army" with the most captures in total should be awarded something big..and luxirous...I say a mansion! With loads of vehicles and weapons, that mansion will nearly be indestructible!
That is my suggestion now.
All feedback is appreciated
Thanks
Dongotti