Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:56
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: SA:MP Server updated  (Read 169 times)

Dec 19, 2009, 16:36:42
Read 169 times
Offline

Ettans

Inactive Owl
Our SA:MP server has been updated to 0.3a R4. The IP and Port are the same:

HostName: [O.o] Ownage Owls Official 0.3
Address:    89.149.217.118:5800
Ping:          61
Mode:        SF TDM
Map:          San Fierro

The server's also running a new gamemode.

« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2009, 12:24:08 by Ettans »

Dec 20, 2009, 10:34:40
Reply #1
Offline

Alex

Inactive Owl
Our SA:MP server has been updated to 0.3a R4. The IP and Port are the same:

HostName: [O.o] Ownage Owls Official 0.3
Address:    89.149.217.118:5800
Ping:          61
Mode:        SF TDM
Map:          San Fierro

The server's also running a new gamemode.
Looks nice Ettans :)
Nice work
exept for this:

« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2009, 10:43:21 by Santa »

Dec 20, 2009, 11:03:27
Reply #2
Offline

Ettans

Inactive Owl
Yeah, I have to get it fixed somehow, although it seems to be SA:MP bug. The gamemode itself doesn't change weather, but since SA:MP 0.3, the weather changes automatically, with the in-game clock. I guess Kye didn't disable bad weather id's.

Dec 20, 2009, 11:08:28
Reply #3
Offline

Alex

Inactive Owl
Yeah, I have to get it fixed somehow, although it seems to be SA:MP bug. The gamemode itself doesn't change weather, but since SA:MP 0.3, the weather changes automatically, with the in-game clock. I guess Kye didn't disable bad weather id's.
Just change the weather to something else duh.
Anyway nice to see you back :)

Dec 20, 2009, 12:08:28
Reply #4
Offline

Ettans

Inactive Owl
Changing wouldn't help, since it changes the weather gradually if the player clock is enabled. I disabled it for now, so it's always the same weather (id 10). Seems to work properly now. And thanks Santa. :D