Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:30
Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:30
Home
Calendar
Members
View the memberlist
Search For Members
Login
Register
Guest
Forum Profile
Account Settings
Recent Unread Topics
Updated Topics
Forums
Forums
Board
Topic
Ownage Owls
→
Off Topic
→
Chat
→
hi guys I'm back
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: hi guys I'm back (Read 112 times)
Nov 2, 2009, 14:50:01
Read 112 times
Teuras
Teuras
Banned Owl but not actually an Owl, just saying
Posts: 53
Mice: +1/-1
be pimpin' da owls from day one
hi guys I'm back
It has been a long time since I've been active in GTA but I've talked to Alpha once in a while and I was sure to come back some day. So yeah. I've been playing occasionaly on MTA and I hope to become more active and see you guys in game.
Also it's cool to notice that some of the old faces are still active and I've also got to know a bit of the newer ones too!
P.S.
Lulz i can makes a glowing text!
AND A MONKEY! :monkey:
Logged
Nov 2, 2009, 15:12:50
Reply #1
HKZonda
HKZonda
Post-Owl
Posts: 138
Mice: +0/-0
Re: hi guys I'm back
welcome back.
i still remember u and the day you have left ownageowls..
we used to play alot on littlewhitey
«
Last Edit: Nov 2, 2009, 18:32:27 by HKZonda
»
Logged
風之子
Nov 2, 2009, 15:18:49
Reply #2
Teuras
Teuras
Banned Owl but not actually an Owl, just saying
Posts: 53
Mice: +1/-1
be pimpin' da owls from day one
Re: hi guys I'm back
yeah good times. i havent been able to play a lot because of my cheap laptop so now i use my dad's computer for GTA
Logged
Nov 2, 2009, 21:17:19
Reply #3
drowned_and
drowned_and
Hero Post-Owl
Posts: 810
Mice: +3/-0
shes just taking shower :O
Re: hi guys I'm back
HOHOHO Teuras! now get fitzy back!
Logged
Nov 2, 2009, 22:13:04
Reply #4
Teuras
Teuras
Banned Owl but not actually an Owl, just saying
Posts: 53
Mice: +1/-1
be pimpin' da owls from day one
Re: hi guys I'm back
Maybe we should get him back too
Logged
Nov 2, 2009, 23:39:59
Reply #5
Sergio Riv
Sergio Riv
Posts: 15
Mice: +0/-0
Re: hi guys I'm back
Well, I don't know you, anyway Welcome back
See you.
Peace.
Logged
Nov 3, 2009, 00:46:28
Reply #6
Christian08
Christian08
Mudkip
Post-Owl
Posts: 151
Mice: +2/-1
Re: hi guys I'm back
Quote from: Sergio Riv on Nov 2, 2009, 23:39:59
Well, I don't know you, anyway Welcome back
See you.
Peace.
Same here so...
Welcome Back Stranger....
Logged
Nov 3, 2009, 18:30:58
Reply #7
Alpha
Staff
Alpha
Staff
Huge Post-Owl
Posts: 239
Mice: +6/-0
Re: hi guys I'm back
I still talk to Fitzy, he doesn't play GTA:SA anymore but you could always try talking to him.
Also, you never told me you were
sure
to come back, Teuras, I've been living my life in utter delusion here!
Meanie.
Logged
Nov 3, 2009, 21:37:36
Reply #8
drowned_and
drowned_and
Hero Post-Owl
Posts: 810
Mice: +3/-0
shes just taking shower :O
Re: hi guys I'm back
I´ll talk to fitzy too
Btw teuras you was all the time still on gta? I think slayer was it which told me that he saw you on lw some month ago with O.o tag
«
Last Edit: Nov 3, 2009, 21:39:09 by drowned_and
»
Logged
Nov 3, 2009, 22:50:38
Reply #9
Teuras
Teuras
Banned Owl but not actually an Owl, just saying
Posts: 53
Mice: +1/-1
be pimpin' da owls from day one
Re: hi guys I'm back
I don't remember
But I think I did play a little some time ago after I left.. Maybe I did play with Slayer. I'm not sure
@ Alpha: oh noes
[Insert a smart ass comeback here]
«
Last Edit: Nov 3, 2009, 22:52:20 by Teuras
»
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Ownage Owls
→
Off Topic
→
Chat
→
hi guys I'm back
Cookies help us provide you a better browsing experience. By using our site, you consent to the use of cookies by us.
OK
Learn more