Oct 3, 2026, 11:35:04
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [PPLV] V [O_o]  (Read 1162 times)

Oct 24, 2009, 00:22:12
Reply #15
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
So if you lose a cute Girl, You don't care?
omg :S

so who's going to attend? i wont.. maybe spectate, just too bad in samp

btw there's clock change on sunday so dont forget to calculate your local time right from gmt (which isnt changing)^^

Oct 24, 2009, 12:08:34
Reply #16
Offline

drowned_and



Oct 24, 2009, 12:37:36
Reply #17
Offline

COBRA[PPLV]


What o'clock you will come?

Oct 25, 2009, 03:11:03
Reply #18
Offline

drowned_and



Oct 25, 2009, 08:20:37
Reply #19
Offline

COBRA[PPLV]


The times are set down for 1 hour in europa. It will be problem?

-----

 Nice. We were there in 3pm hour for GMT -/+.
Waited for 15 or 20 mins. But we didnt see anybody. :love_over:
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2009, 11:26:31 by COBRA[PPLV] »

Oct 25, 2009, 12:27:29
Reply #20
Offline

drowned_and


nope I dont think so who else will ome of O.o?

Oct 25, 2009, 13:21:20
Reply #21
Offline

COBRA[PPLV]


- Clan War DELAYED to next week -

Oct 25, 2009, 13:22:42
Reply #22
Offline

drowned_and


better I think

Oct 25, 2009, 13:23:54
Reply #23
Offline

COBRA[PPLV]


Yeah, im happy about we have got same thinks.

Oct 25, 2009, 13:54:01
Reply #24
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Nice. We were there in 3pm hour for GMT -/+.
Waited for 15 or 20 mins. But we didnt see anybody. :love_over:

wtf? it isnt even 3pm now??


–⇒ What time is it?? ⇐–
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2009, 14:17:55 by Mdbelen »

Oct 28, 2009, 21:43:40
Reply #25
Offline

Ricky


Anyone have any time in mind?

Oct 28, 2009, 22:09:44
Reply #26
Offline

drowned_and


I do have 3 pm GMT

Oct 29, 2009, 12:43:25
Reply #27
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Did the match happen? I was away from home so I couldnt play.  :'(



Oct 30, 2009, 13:41:07
Reply #28
Offline

COBRA[PPLV]


Did the match happen? I was away from home so I couldnt play.  :'(
Dont worry, it didnt happen.

.
I do have 3 pm GMT
3pm for GMT +/- is suitable for me too

Nov 1, 2009, 02:13:17
Reply #29
Offline

Ground_Zero


Hmm? When? im in just gotta know when.