Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:30
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: AL PACINO!!  (Read 142 times)

Aug 18, 2009, 03:19:05
Read 142 times
Offline

Al_Pacino


AL PACINOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone here remember me from Protect the PM? D:

Aug 18, 2009, 15:43:54
Reply #1
Offline

Alpha

Staff
Of course not :loser:

Aug 18, 2009, 16:02:52
Reply #2
Offline

Thunderstorm


I dont...
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Aug 18, 2009, 17:46:36
Reply #3
Online

Potzo

Staff
I do :D
Damn hes good dmer :D:D:
Join us on Discord

Aug 18, 2009, 19:10:09
Reply #4
Offline

Al_Pacino


Thanks ToMo. :D

I was wondering about joining the clan ya know.

Aug 18, 2009, 19:42:55
Reply #5
Offline

drowned_and


you were on Prime minister? I was there when server opened till server closed never saw you^^

Aug 18, 2009, 21:59:58
Reply #6
Offline

Al_Pacino


yeah i was kinda like one of the best DMers there.. but ok

erm yah that server is closed now damn :(

Aug 19, 2009, 17:07:55
Reply #7
Offline

frozenfire


ye i played there too but i can't remember you, but if tomo says that you was there and are a good dmer it must be true :)
Open Minds. Open Sources. Open Future

Aug 19, 2009, 18:46:46
Reply #8
Offline

drowned_and


Sparks protect the Primeminister? The official server? I was 2-3 years admin there and never saw you^^ and btw me and frozen were the only ones who played it from O.o :S I dont get it

Sep 8, 2009, 00:01:39
Reply #9
Offline

Al_Pacino


Sorry Protect the President*** the samp.truceco.com one, i always see O_o members such as Will, Alexxxxxxxxxxxx, Alpha, ToMo etc. xD

Sep 8, 2009, 10:09:14
Reply #10
Offline

Alpha

Staff
Sorry Protect the President*** the samp.truceco.com one, i always see O_o members such as Will, Alexxxxxxxxxxxx, Alpha, ToMo etc. xD

I see you too!