Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:30
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: RL pictures  (Read 306 times)

Jul 9, 2009, 21:14:58
Read 306 times
Online

Potzo

Staff
So this is me at my fail room (moving soon). I already posted this in PTP forum .p


More pictures soon

Join us on Discord

Jul 9, 2009, 22:17:09
Reply #1
Offline

Thunderstorm


Your pic fails. I dont see it.
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 9, 2009, 22:17:38
Reply #2
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
he forgot to insert it? lol  :o

//btw: waht is a "FAIL room" ????? lol
« Last Edit: Jul 9, 2009, 22:19:28 by Mdbelen »

Jul 9, 2009, 22:48:42
Reply #3
Online

Potzo

Staff
Works for me..
Join us on Discord

Jul 9, 2009, 23:03:56
Reply #4
Offline

Thunderstorm


Ah, now I see it. HAHAHA, is that you? :D I imagined something else xD
Omg, youre gonna laugh if I post mine :x
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 10, 2009, 13:57:10
Reply #5
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
g, didnt you have short hears some time ago?

Jul 10, 2009, 18:27:21
Reply #6
Online

Potzo

Staff
hears?

my pc:

Join us on Discord

Jul 11, 2009, 00:07:24
Reply #7
Offline

Thunderstorm


Lol, and you wanted me to buy you a new pc?! Never, I have like 19 inch, and you like 30 inch?
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Jul 18, 2009, 03:01:02
Reply #8
Offline

HKZonda


26 inch? :o
my nzxt tempest looks better :P
風之子

Jul 26, 2009, 02:33:42
Reply #9
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
zomgzomgzomg HAIRS!

Jul 26, 2009, 21:06:11
Reply #10
Online

Potzo

Staff
Join us on Discord

Jul 31, 2009, 16:43:38
Reply #11
Offline

frozenfire


nice pool. i will come and test it :)
Open Minds. Open Sources. Open Future

Aug 1, 2009, 00:02:36
Reply #12
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
good idea.

in a few weeks, when i am 18, i come with my Nissan 370Z (which i have won hopefully in this lottery), pick u and your bro up and we drive to tomo and check out his cool pool, alright?

Aug 1, 2009, 13:23:46
Reply #13
Offline

Thunderstorm


You have that kind of money on your 18th? O.o And do you win cars in the lottery in germany? We just win money.
Posted by Basti [a.k.a. Thunderstorm/Thundering]
I HATE ASSLICKERS TOO

Aug 1, 2009, 17:39:29
Reply #14
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
money on my 18th???

well we can win cars in THE lottery only very sometimes, but i dont mean THE lottery but A (free) lottery  :monkey:. i don't find a better word for "gewinnspiel".. maybe "raffle"?