Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:27
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: I Need Help ^^  (Read 79 times)

Jun 18, 2013, 11:26:18
Read 79 times
Offline

HaSsaN


First of all , I'm  "Scripter"  but i'm beginner....
I'm still learning more and more .
So, I want to know how can i encrypt lua ?
There is any programs ?(if yes, give me the program).
Or i can encrypt from the computer it self  without programs?
Well , i want to know how.  :D


[Thank You For Reading]

Jun 18, 2013, 16:14:47
Reply #1
Offline

Giraffen420

Member

Jun 18, 2013, 19:20:27
Reply #2
Offline

HaSsaN


It didn't help , i think you didn't understand what i need :D

Jun 18, 2013, 19:56:24
Reply #3
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
fagot, only noobs encrypt their scripts to hide their mistakes.

We won't run encrypted scripts on our servers..
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2013, 21:45:32 by Mdbelen »

Jun 18, 2013, 20:14:39
Reply #4
Offline

Jos

Member
Now that was not nice.

//stop fullquotes!!
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2013, 21:46:00 by Mdbelen »

Jun 18, 2013, 21:11:17
Reply #5
Offline

Starac

Member
wttf racist

//stop fullquotes!!
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2013, 21:45:55 by Mdbelen »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jun 18, 2013, 21:41:58
Reply #6
Offline

HaSsaN


 I just was asking HoW !
I didn't say i will make the script for this server .
And Maybe i have good idea , and i want to sell the script .....
i know you don't care about that , but i was asking how :(

Jun 23, 2013, 21:19:58
Reply #7
Offline

rijads

Member
You don't need to encrypt scripts, just be careful who you are sharing your scripts with... And if you would have an idea for lua script that would pay off, you wouldn't be beginning to create and learn on how to create MTA Lua scripts in 2013.

Jun 24, 2013, 01:04:03
Reply #8
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Ok, look at MTA dude. Thats OPEN SOURCE. It would be a pity if all people would start to encrypt their scripts, like a slap in the face of the MTA-devs. They release their awesome, complex code to the public and little playerworms think they have to "protect" their mostly unworthy ideas from being "stolen".
How are you even learning to script? I guess at least sometimes your learning from existing unencrypted scripts.

Jun 24, 2013, 10:44:06
Reply #9
Offline

HaSsaN


ok , i understand now

Jun 24, 2013, 12:37:26
Reply #10
Offline

HaSsaN


You Can Test Me If You Want .
Just Ask Me To Do , And I'm Ready.

Jun 24, 2013, 12:48:26
Reply #11
Offline

Starac

Member
You Can Test Me If You Want .
Just Ask Me To Do , And I'm Ready.
Why does your every word begin with a capital letter? Just asking.
Maybe it's some secret service code? hmmm
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jun 24, 2013, 16:19:28
Reply #12
Offline

Jos

Member
You Can Test Me If You Want .
Just Ask Me To Do , And I'm Ready.
Why does your every word begin with a capital letter? Just asking.
Maybe it's some secret service code? hmmm

YCTMIYW JAMTD AIR <- The capitals.

You can touch my inner yellow wiener, just ask me that day. And I'll reject.

Thats probally what he ment to say, I'm so good in secret messages.

Jun 24, 2013, 16:43:59
Reply #13
Offline

Starac

Member
Yeah Jos, exactly what I was talking about!
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!