Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:28
Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:28
Home
Calendar
Members
View the memberlist
Search For Members
Login
Register
Guest
Forum Profile
Account Settings
Recent Unread Topics
Updated Topics
Forums
Forums
Board
Topic
Ownage Owls
→
Off Topic
→
Chat
→
New Clan
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: New Clan (Read 50 times)
Feb 5, 2013, 18:50:44
Read 50 times
Anderian
Anderian
Posts: 2
Mice: +0/-0
New Clan
I'm new to this server. I want to open a clan. see reference section clan. authorities can help me? Threads I'm sorry wrong place. by the way am from Turkey.
Logged
Feb 5, 2013, 18:57:41
Reply #1
Mdbelen
Staff
Mdbelen
Banned Owl
Staff
Ownage Post-Owl
Posts: 1,217
Mice: +10/-4
Re: New Clan
fuck hell install a googletranslatedshitblockplugin NAO tomo!!
Logged
Feb 5, 2013, 18:58:52
Reply #2
Kuki
Kuki
Posts: 34
Mice: +0/-0
Re: New Clan
Quote from: Mdbelen on Feb 5, 2013, 18:57:41
fuck hell install a googletranslatedshitblockplugin NAO tomo!!
hahahahaahhah
Logged
Feb 5, 2013, 19:02:25
Reply #3
Anderian
Anderian
Posts: 2
Mice: +0/-0
Re: New Clan
I'm sorry I do not know English. I'm doing google translate translation.
Logged
Feb 5, 2013, 22:17:43
Reply #4
Millhouse
Member
Millhouse
Member
Huge Post-Owl
Posts: 292
Mice: +8/-0
I'm in f*ckin the house!
Re: New Clan
Translateception
Logged
Feb 5, 2013, 22:54:35
Reply #5
Mdbelen
Staff
Mdbelen
Banned Owl
Staff
Ownage Post-Owl
Posts: 1,217
Mice: +10/-4
Re: New Clan
You mean like File://translate/ ???
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Ownage Owls
→
Off Topic
→
Chat
→
New Clan
Cookies help us provide you a better browsing experience. By using our site, you consent to the use of cookies by us.
OK
Learn more