Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:25
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Like it? - will be even more ;)  (Read 114 times)

Dec 16, 2012, 17:08:34
Read 114 times
Offline

GnIDa Russian

Member
Hello everyone. I write and smoke too much, I smoke and I write about what is happening around me, in our lives. If you will it be like? "I will continue to do so. :)

There is an excellent proven way for the transfer of thoughts: Take paper and pen and write a letter. When she had to say something, but kept silent and angry, want to, but are afraid to sit down and write letters. Not worth it to run on e-mail, look for the envelope glue mark, remember index also do not need it. It is sufficient to write all frankly, leaf and conceal'll wait for the result. You will see very quickly recipient will receive impulses, the message under the crust with its meaning. He, most likely, you do not even count, but at once will understand, that still you with him. Maybe this is fiction? I have not found out, but there is a power in the paper and ink. I remember December, when all the smoke settled, that's all I had, when fiercely wing. Imagine, winter, cosy three-storied house with swimming pool, Billiards in the nearest Moscow region. On the second floor lamp on the Desk, in the room there straw write a letter home. Here the point is not simple. Well, all right. I love the truth, and I love justify himself. And maybe I seem a little inappropriate, but I show you how to do it. And still: I promise that everything will be cool, but won't, now is the time difficult. Well, that this letter I will not send. After next weekend, I listened to their thoughts and wanted to get away from them. In the midst of the fuss I have a question arose - slow down, something must be clarified.


Conclusion: don't scold yourself for the past, very soon dissipate smoke. I so wanted to be at least once good, but again was bad.

Well, like so :)
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Dec 19, 2012, 07:27:40
Reply #1
Offline

GnIDa Russian

Member
I don't know what to start with, but this nonsense, I have so say no, no agenda, no no as such, and this world I'm all the way I see slightly different. I don't go to the nine o'clock in his dusty Desk, almost never stand in traffic jams. And in everyday life can afford to go to bed early in the morning, then sleep until seven in the evening. And I have no idea where I will lead the words on top of the smoke planes or trains. And with a calm mind I am going to communicate with local thugs, to read, after reading, it is not a fraternity, and not a sect. Keep your eyes on the red and tell verses. Then I notice that the window sunrise, you must run a ride to the airport, Yak-40, cool. Another city waiting, I'm sorry, are not awake, if you have fed it. Landing, take-off. Sort of the norm. How is your health? New grass. Shake the hands of people of different ages, then things in the bag , late and past posts, the rapid on cruser or on the lade. Somewhere in the second half of the day, on Monday, I could hardly reach the reach the destination. A warm bed and tea with cookies, but sometimes I disable right in front of TV. It is ... and I open my eyes only late in the evening of Tuesday, 'm not going anywhere, I am engaged in domestic nonsense. I'm waiting for the environment. I'm not about this, I was on the agenda, I have no, Yes, and will not ever, Yes, and I pret a life without the calendar and no clock.
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 09:13:32 by GnIDa Russian »
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Dec 21, 2012, 13:32:21
Reply #2
Offline

GnIDa Russian

Member
When the city sleeps - I get up, I go to the kitchen and make myself something from the disease - cold drink, put the kettle, cut salad, eat Breakfast and called his brethren. Say that soon would be a grandmother, her kiss, vacuum sneakers and run away, behind the back door slamming door, Zamoskvorech'e, winter 2012, the world of all local. At the break of the 24 hours, a litre of coke plus 200 grams. I catch a wheelbarrow with a person from Central Asia and in our lair, where we do things, I slowly let go of the window flashes Tverskaya street. I'm in the window of smoke shoot, trembling SkyLink, the connection of Romanians. Another friend come over - come and sit down, let's talk. I have a cap of two weight: first clay, in the pocket of Franklin, and he is not alone. And here we are in the underground, at the gates I see is parked black Audi, turn right along the corridor and to the right. Well, welcome, and that's time behind us.
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Mar 22, 2014, 01:09:51
Reply #3
Offline

GnIDa Russian

Member
From audi hear the voice of Ivan Kuchin, we got in the jeep is Smoking a huge twisted. And the way the staff they are specially trained, but the smoke they confuse with clouds. buy a ticket and fly away to somewhere far from home, may be long... On the aircraft will rise quite high, leaving under the wing of the airfield, I will smile stewardess Aeroflot and good figure by its blue... Back on the seat and close my eyes, I'm away for 4 hours... And as there without me among boys under the clouds? That sweat for hours in the Central district... the boulevards old, not bored guys! I will try to briefly, though! Octonus upon arrival, will tell the weather and hear the news of your neighborhood, because my life on the line, these votes are painfully familiar... With hands smooth, glowing Windows in the toning of glasses is not on imported tires, past the shop at the new tecile, louder come on, while stereo shakes, I'll brew some tea, will leave to the balcony, in sneakers and shorts stand a little longer...
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012