Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:28
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: What you see on this ss  (Read 56 times)

Sep 21, 2012, 18:07:08
Read 56 times
Offline

Dr.Nimax

Member
What you see on this ss

 http://i.imgur.com/4yQus.jpg

Do you see Croatia like terrorist country?WTF!!
 :D

(Not my ss I found it on the internet)

Sep 21, 2012, 18:11:16
Reply #1
Offline

Giraffen420

Member
Yes, everyone knows that!

Croatia = Terrorists.

Sep 21, 2012, 18:51:38
Reply #2
Online

Potzo

Staff
Maybe that's counter-terrorist, also his face doesn't look very eastern...
Join us on Discord

Sep 21, 2012, 20:06:02
Reply #3
Offline

panglu

Member
Yeah, it's probably not a terrorist, why would terrorist have a flag on his arm?...I think it might be some guy from our Anti-Terrorist Unit Lučko

Sep 21, 2012, 20:56:31
Reply #4
Offline

Millhouse

Member
We are heroes !

Sep 21, 2012, 21:23:18
Reply #5
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Fuckin' communists.



Sep 21, 2012, 21:33:16
Reply #6
Offline

Starac

Member
Maybe that's counter-terrorist, also his face doesn't look very eastern...
nope.
http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Balkan

Team   Terrorists
Origin    Southern Europe

,,The only thing known about this faction is that they originate from the Balkans (obviously based off their name), which is a large area in Europe composed of countries like Greece, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria and Romania, to name a few.''
No Croatia xD..

Yeah, it's probably not a terrorist, why would terrorist have a flag on his arm?...I think it might be some guy from our Anti-Terrorist Unit Lučko
Compare : http://braniteljski-portal.hr/files/albums/atj_lucko/2218146240098595290AIvUUE_ph.jpg I still think it's the terrorist :D
« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2012, 21:38:59 by Starac »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Sep 21, 2012, 22:03:00
Reply #7
Online

Potzo

Staff
Umm wow Starac, if hes got croatian flag, it's not a terrorist.
It's a mistake by game designer. It's definately a Special Unit, like panglu said. Maybe not Lučko, but it is.

EDIT:
Another image with flag again:
http://s9.postimage.org/qon0m09rh/2012_08_19_00001.jpg

Some guy emailed Valve about it, waiting response..
« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2012, 22:12:03 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Sep 21, 2012, 23:20:08
Reply #8
Offline

Starac

Member
Umm wow Starac, if hes got croatian flag, it's not a terrorist.
Naa don't get me wrong,I didn't say that all croats are terrorists or something lol.But that doesn't mean that Croat can't be a terrorist also.Everyone can be!Maybe millhouse is!
The only thing i thought is that there might be a ,,Balkans'' terrorists faction in which are included few countries as mentioned on that wiki.Maybe they just wanted to draw attention on the new faction ,,Balkan terrorists'' so they put an example of a terrorist from Croatia(which could be from other countries aswell,it could be Romanian terrorist aswell lol.)
I mean it can't be a mistake.The other posibility is that there is the CT faction from Balkans too,which is countering the Terrorists one.
I don't know.Let's just wait,the time should show us.
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Sep 22, 2012, 03:10:05
Reply #9
Offline

Millhouse

Member
momgm aahhaahha im drunk right now but i know whta are you tryin to say, ahahah butn im not terrostist xxDDDD croats are not terrotists xD

Sep 22, 2012, 17:25:53
Reply #10
Offline

Giraffen420

Member
Actually, as far as I know, there is atleast one known croatian terrorist, therefor I AM RIGHT... CROATIA = TERRORISTCOUNTRY