You have ability to download and deal with maps on:
http://ownageowls.com/mta#uploadhttp://ownageowls.com/mta#reportedYou can either test maps on your own server, or on our private server.
You know the drill for maps, no shitty scripts, texts, audio, textures, etc.
Know the GM rule, and naming of the map.
Reported maps can be done the same way. Just make sure you click/comment on reported page
Same goes for uploaded maps list.
Just have everyhing in order..
I recommend getting WinSCP for FTP client. But not Filezilla, it has security issue where virus can easily read recent sessions data.
FTP info is in separate Topic, share it and I'll kill you

When you start client. Click
New on
Stored Sessions tab.
Fill in these data:
Username and password are of course different. Check other topic.http://ownageowls.com/forum/map-management/ftp-and-map-download/After you connect on right you will see server Folder structure.
Head over to folders like: mta-servX/mods/deathmatch/resources/[maps]
It's basically like your home MTA Server.
Please do not touch any other files/resources than maps, if you do I'll kill you

Reply for further questions