Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:40
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Server cleanup  (Read 25 times)

May 11, 2012, 13:10:25
Read 25 times
Offline

rijads

Member
Hello there map managers, new and the old ones.

I am going to be fixing reported maps tomorrow, and the ones that are well known to have bugs, and "abuseable" spots, also testing untested maps, and removing the old and shitty ones.

I hope every map manager can join and help me do this, also, we will test untested maps uploaded in here, and some other maps.

When this is finished, I thought maybe we can clean up the servers from old, and shitty maps that noone wants to play, this is where all members are welcome to join and help decide, most importantly tomo.

I am going to do this tomorrow (Saturday) 11AM - 11:00 (GMT+1).

MDbelen, I hope you can run private server by than, so we can use it for testing, if not I ll run server on my pc.

Let me know what you think, who is gonna make it, any ideas about anything etc etc...

May 11, 2012, 15:46:27
Reply #1
Offline

Jos

Member
Uuhm, I wont be making it since I've got to work till 14:00 tomorrow..

But, the maps that say they are being tested by me.
I'll be testing them on my own server today, so then there will be alot less maps to test.

May 12, 2012, 18:35:31
Reply #2
Offline

dark.Sector


good ideea i will do my best to be there becouse i know is a lot of work and you need all the help for all maps managers <3