Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:39
Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:39
Home
Calendar
Members
View the memberlist
Search For Members
Login
Register
Guest
Forum Profile
Account Settings
Recent Unread Topics
Updated Topics
Forums
Forums
Board
Topic
Ownage Owls
→
Archive
→
Development
→
Mdbelumentary
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Mdbelumentary (Read 67 times)
May 3, 2012, 22:50:09
Read 67 times
Mdbelen
Staff
Mdbelen
Banned Owl
Staff
Ownage Post-Owl
Posts: 1,217
Mice: +10/-4
Mdbelumentary
Have a tab opened with this funny jottit page for a long time now, where I wanted to document a little bit what I'm doing with the VPS and so on. Now i finally wrote the first entry. Dunno if I will update this continuously.
http://mtadbelen.jottit.com/
Anybody interested in such info at all?
This way I can also improve my descriptive english skills and the creation of SHORT sentences (first entry failed very hard as you can see rofl)
Logged
May 4, 2012, 23:12:25
Reply #1
rijads
Member
rijads
Member
Hero Post-Owl
Posts: 467
Mice: +0/-0
Re: Mdbelumentary
jottit, srsly ?
with our forum right here where we can see updates without having to visit your site specially for that... lock topic so only you can make new posts in there, I think its way better.
Logged
May 5, 2012, 01:20:16
Reply #2
Mdbelen
Staff
Mdbelen
Banned Owl
Staff
Ownage Post-Owl
Posts: 1,217
Mice: +10/-4
Re: Mdbelumentary
oh maaan :-| but it isnt so funny in forum :-<<<
But I guess i will do it^^ now that i recognized that you can -not- use much html in jottit, only veery few tags (thought you could use all)
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Ownage Owls
→
Archive
→
Development
→
Mdbelumentary
Cookies help us provide you a better browsing experience. By using our site, you consent to the use of cookies by us.
OK
Learn more