Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:29
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: top 1 deleted  (Read 57 times)

Feb 25, 2012, 19:35:15
Read 57 times
Offline

MaoRacer


hi all.
I had top 1 and top 2 in map: [DM]SpeedInfernus, i know its a doubled top, but someone deleted me 2 of the tops, and now i dont have top
why???( tops were: top 1- 2:20 top 2- 2:28

Feb 25, 2012, 19:42:52
Reply #1
Offline

Starac

Member
Maybe someone deleted both top times accidently.We are sorry but we can't set it back lol.
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 25, 2012, 19:46:27
Reply #2
Offline

Matrix

Staff
It was probably me, here's why: We have to delete both duplicate top times because there's a chance that if you delete one, the other isn't saved by serial, which means that in future there could be more duplicate top times. This saves time and effort for us admins.



Feb 25, 2012, 19:58:11
Reply #3
Offline

Mattyboe


I'm sorry, but did you really create a topic just because of a top time? Really? Lol



Feb 25, 2012, 20:09:09
Reply #4
Offline

MaoRacer


Matrix, its never saved by serial, any time I change name and make top in a map that I allready have a top makes duplicate top, its an accident I dont really want duplicate top, so, from now Ill have the same name allways and this problem get fixed.
Mattyboe, yes, Im really made a topic for a TopTime.

Feb 25, 2012, 21:06:20
Reply #5
Offline

Matrix

Staff
Matrix, its never saved by serial, any time I change name and make top in a map that I allready have a top makes duplicate top, its an accident I dont really want duplicate top, so, from now Ill have the same name allways and this problem get fixed.
Mattyboe, yes, Im really made a topic for a TopTime.

Has it happened in the last 2 weeks?



Feb 26, 2012, 17:54:44
Reply #6
Offline

MaoRacer