Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:15
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Inva is back :)  (Read 81 times)

Feb 24, 2012, 19:12:52
Read 81 times
Offline

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
That's so. I'm back and there's not much more to say.Just that I'll try to be active for now again.

The main reason about my inactivity has been studies, friends, gf, and a net problem that I had with my PC (It made me format it from vista to 7 and ubuntu 11.10). That shit didn't allow me to play (I just got kicked over and over again). But that's now all solved and I'm back!

I'll try to join TS sometimes and chat with you guys :)

I hope to see you all soon in game.

Peace
Invalidus

Feb 24, 2012, 19:25:03
Reply #1
Offline

TabOo.


Welcome back Inva  :}

Feb 24, 2012, 19:43:01
Reply #2
Offline

Dr.Nimax

Member
WB  Invalidus  :Heart:

Feb 24, 2012, 20:06:02
Reply #3
Online

Potzo

Staff
Yay! Hopefully you will stay for long
I'll move you to owls
Join us on Discord

Feb 24, 2012, 20:56:05
Reply #4
Offline

FST


Invalidus rollin' again ;)
]

Feb 24, 2012, 21:07:41
Reply #5
Offline

Mattyboe


Wb dude, maybe you can even make some more maps! Your dm ones are awesome



Feb 24, 2012, 21:12:51
Reply #6
Offline

panglu

Member
Heey Inva, welcome back :) glad to see you again

Feb 24, 2012, 21:29:53
Reply #7
Offline

Starac

Member
Finally! Welcome back!
Btw some guys were faking your nick while u were inactive  :$
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Feb 24, 2012, 21:32:04
Reply #8
Offline

Slipknot.

Member
welcome back!

Feb 25, 2012, 09:30:54
Reply #9
Offline

dark.Sector


Good to have you back bro :D

Feb 25, 2012, 13:01:29
Reply #10
Offline

alessandro112



Feb 25, 2012, 15:20:26
Reply #11
Offline

Millhouse

Member
lol, hoe is back

Jul 2, 2012, 22:44:54
Reply #12
Offline

Samurai


welcome back