Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:29
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: iTunes Problem!  (Read 51 times)

Jan 29, 2012, 18:54:01
Read 51 times
Offline

Mattyboe


Okay, so I had to reinstall my OS due to problems on my PC, and lost everything. I finally got my wifi back, and installed drivers last night, so I've got my PC back to factory conditions, but have lost all my data. On my iPhone, I've got a ton of songs that I pirated, and a few apps that i've bought. Is there anyway that I could get my songs off my iPhone and back to my PC somehow? I know this isn't a MTA related question, but i'm in need of help and figured I'd ask here.  
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2012, 20:42:32 by Mattyboe »



Jan 29, 2012, 19:42:02
Reply #1
Offline

panglu

Member

Jan 29, 2012, 20:42:02
Reply #2
Offline

Mattyboe


Panglu, that helped a ton. A bunch of those posts were shit, but I managed to pick through them and find a good program. I'm surprised I didn't come by it when searching for 2 hours by myself...lol. Thanks a ton my man, you deserve a karma for that one. Youz a life saverrrrr.