Oct 3, 2026, 11:36:14
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [Tool] Movement Recording Tool  (Read 83 times)

Jan 22, 2012, 14:31:51
Read 83 times
Offline

DrCrazy


Movement Recording Tool
A simple tool made for mappers.
By Movement Recording Tool you can record your vehicle movement and draw it's trajectory.
Using this script you can make perfect ramps, etc.
more info...

[Tutorial] Movement Recording Tool - Trajectory Recording for MTA Map Editor

Download:
- Community page: [OPEN]
- Direct link: [DOWNLOAD](Fixed)

I hope you like it. Dr.CrazY
« Last Edit: Jan 23, 2012, 08:59:21 by ToMo »

Jan 22, 2012, 17:44:58
Reply #1
Offline

Starac

Member
Thank you,it works well.I've got inspiration for my vol 2  :nom:
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 22, 2012, 22:33:22
Reply #2
Online

Potzo

Staff
Thx for reply. And it is helpful tool
I wish people would make new maps for our server ;)
Join us on Discord

Jan 23, 2012, 15:23:32
Reply #3
Offline

T-Man



Jan 23, 2012, 16:45:00
Reply #4
Offline

Leonardo

Inactive Owl
Thx for reply. And it is helpful tool
I wish people would make new maps for our server ;)

I'm going to try to make some map soon! Gonna be my first map so don't immediatly get your hopes up too much :p

Jul 2, 2012, 22:46:23
Reply #5
Offline

Samurai



Jul 3, 2012, 13:12:05
Reply #6
Offline

$@HoT@


ye i know this tool i use it this is nice tool for make perfect map
~>$@HoT@<~