Oct 3, 2026, 11:34:41
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Map list update...  (Read 36 times)

Dec 15, 2011, 21:01:15
Read 36 times
Online

Potzo

Staff
You maybe noticed few changes on:
http://ownageowls.com/mta

I added some new features to this page, feel free to test it and actually use it!
You can give me ideas how to improve it
Join us on Discord

Dec 15, 2011, 21:04:15
Reply #1
Offline

Pet

Member
Nice work!Do i have to accept/deny the map in order for me to be able to press on the text bubble?It seems i can't do that.

Dec 15, 2011, 21:07:03
Reply #2
Online

Potzo

Staff
Try CTRL + F5 on that page
Adding comments should be doable at any time, Allow/deny has nothing to do with it
Also I added when you download some map, it adds "Tested by blabla" on status
Join us on Discord

Dec 15, 2011, 21:17:13
Reply #3
Offline

Pet

Member
Thanks for making it easier though i haven't been able to test any maps for a month.I like that it adds automatically tested by someone.Once again,great job.

EDIT:I tried that and it gives me a new page with javascript address.

Dec 15, 2011, 23:20:28
Reply #4
Online

Potzo

Staff
Fixed, try now :)
Join us on Discord

Dec 16, 2011, 00:10:05
Reply #5
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Good that you finally added some comment function.

Maybe some time i will add some functions that mapmanagers have access to this list from within mta.

Dec 16, 2011, 00:38:49
Reply #6
Online

Potzo

Staff
I saw you added maps to sql?
I could work on connecting mta accounts with forum, and also maps
We also need monthly stats and more user settings
Join us on Discord

Dec 16, 2011, 00:55:12
Reply #7
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Yes, let's do the account-thing first. We can use this to receive forgotten passwords too!

Dec 17, 2011, 14:48:56
Reply #8
Online

Potzo

Staff
I added pagination to maps and reported list.
Changed comment popup a bit so it contains more info on which map you are posting comment on..
Also changed reported maps page so it has reasons in tooltips as well.
Join us on Discord

Dec 18, 2011, 01:20:33
Reply #9
Offline

rijads

Member
awesome, i love it.