Oct 3, 2026, 11:33:30
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: All my 10 .map files are gone  (Read 75 times)

Nov 27, 2011, 00:12:12
Read 75 times
Offline

Jochem


Hey guys, at least 10 of my maps are lost cuz my computer crashed,
So owls, I hope you guys can recover them from map uploads or something.
I would be rlly glad if I can get Jochem vol.1till Jochem vol.7 back... 8 9 and 10 are on a different server so I'll get them back
Hope you guys can help me

Nov 27, 2011, 00:44:58
Reply #1
Offline

Mdbelen

Staff
Roflolfllll
I have to be the kindest dude on the world.
As return you could also upload your newer maps.

Nov 27, 2011, 16:55:36
Reply #2
Offline

Jochem


Ohhh ty I will send you my 3 newest dd maps
i mean 2 maps, 3rd is not totally ready
at least my last 2 dd maps are uploadeed
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2011, 18:00:49 by Jochem »

Nov 27, 2011, 18:59:32
Reply #3
Offline

Starac

Member
Ohhh ty I will send you my 3 newest dd maps
i mean 2 maps, 3rd is not totally ready
at least my last 2 dd maps are uploadeed
now you should pay mdbelen for help  :nom: ^^
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Nov 28, 2011, 01:24:58
Reply #4
Offline

rijads

Member