May 19, 2024, 22:43:34
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: It is GnIDa Russian, Hello!  (Read 49498 times)

Jan 6, 2012, 15:48:31
Reply #45

dark.Sector

i say what i say becouse the day you left O.o you joined co1f so.....nvm i hope you enjoy co1f and dont forget to have fun  ;P

Jan 6, 2012, 16:21:38
Reply #46

Chechenec

not day dark,more than a month!!!........................ well that is just your opinion...... :)

Jan 9, 2012, 15:29:53
Reply #47

Netsky

GNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAA БРааааатааааннн, ;P где черт возьми тебя носило, как же я рад тебя видеть)))) я уж думал не вернешься :(. Рассказывай как ты? как командировка прошла? :)
Привет. Тем не менее не вернулся, сука.

Jan 9, 2012, 15:37:41
Reply #48

rijads

No offense to any russian, but this forum is used by users speaking all kind of languages, what do you think if everyone started speaking their own language, not only their own language, but even spamming their own symbols that nobody understands like cyrillic.
Come on guys keep it English using only ASCII code (32 to 127).

Jan 9, 2012, 15:43:17
Reply #49

Mdbelen

Staff

Jan 18, 2012, 00:00:52
Reply #50

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

May 27, 2012, 14:56:44
Reply #51

GnIDa Russian

Hello! Greatly missed by all of you :( Miss you on our team play, our tandem, the dream team. Unfortunately still can not be active - the circumstances ... But very soon I'm sure will come back to you! Do not delete me from the list of commands. And we play in the good old days :) Expertise is not spend on drink ;) Peace to all local.
p.s. Please restore the work Gnida's notes
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 14:59:02 by GnIDa Russian »
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

May 27, 2012, 15:53:21
Reply #52

Slipknot.

May 27, 2012, 16:11:38
Reply #53

Starac

Woah dude still can't belive you haven't forgotten us!
.Unfortunately still can not be active - the circumstances
Shit.Hope u will be back as soon as possible :)
pozdrav!I miss your english haha
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 16:14:11 by TheStarac »
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

May 27, 2012, 16:50:36
Reply #54

Potzo

Staff
I just can't believe this, I am out of words
I am happy that after so much time, you still think on us :D
Don't worry, you didn't loose anything, we understand all the life's needs
Take your time, we are always here
Hope you had a nice time with your wife hehe

I restored Gnida's notes, no problems (http://ownageowls.com/gnida) :)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 16:53:30 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

May 28, 2012, 10:25:49
Reply #55

dark.Sector

Omg i miss you so much man

May 29, 2012, 13:20:00
Reply #56

$@HoT@

hi man welcome back :D
~>$@HoT@<~

May 29, 2012, 23:52:36
Reply #57

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
GNIDA ARE YOU ALREADY MARRIED?

*Prays that he is not*

Seriously, you said i could come to the wedding. You better not of got married without me. I will cry.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Aug 6, 2012, 01:52:55
Reply #58

GnIDa Russian

Hello hello to all my friends. Everyone who writes here and just remember. I, in turn, is also not forget about you :). Large living circumstances - a long term of my absence. ToMo, thank you for my notes! I updated them a bit.
I would like to share with you. I really have not played in the MTA, more than a year, I don `t know much forgotten, and the latest version)) As we say in Russia - the skill does not drink. ;) - Let's see, I am very interested in what I can do now, but this is not the most important. So the other day, I'll deal with the game and multiplayer. I'll try to find a server and join you in a pleasant :) I forgot how to manage admin panel, I forgot my password, but I think I will remember everything, with the help of their favorite friends heh heh))
GNIDA ARE YOU ALREADY MARRIED?

*Prays that he is not*
Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, the circumstances - are stronger than us. I do not want to talk a lot about it, because everything that happens - all the better
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Aug 6, 2012, 13:32:11
Reply #59

Potzo

Staff
Yes! It's really nice to hear that, we didn't forget you either.
We understand the situation and hopefully you'll be back very soon.
I'll be active in MTA :)
Join us on Discord