May 20, 2024, 10:42:45
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [HiVi] vs [O.o]  (Read 39790 times)

May 8, 2011, 03:45:08
Reply #45

Ericblazed

i will honor invas wish and stop posting
cya on the 15th
Im just ME

May 8, 2011, 12:48:34
Reply #46

Potzo

Staff
SO, you actually can't tell because there actually isn't anyone flaming you in our server from our members.
But if we joined your server, we would probably get banned. As some of members got already
See what I did there? It's actually other way around, meaning your clan doing that ;)
« Last Edit: May 8, 2011, 13:02:15 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

May 8, 2011, 13:46:23
Reply #47

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Just to note its not me !! I haven't flamed Eric since our big arguement were alpha got involved over teamspeak ... ( Or any other HiVi member )
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

May 9, 2011, 03:46:02
Reply #48

Mattyboe

A lot of drama seems to being going around about this clanwar. I'm sure to the victor will go the spoils (Bragging rights)...Good luck to both of you guys

May 10, 2011, 17:39:46
Reply #49

Ericblazed

But if we joined your server, we would probably get banned. As some of members got already
Thats where your wrong man owls come over there all the time and they never got flamed, hell even shadow came over once and i didnt mess with him, in my eyes all are welcome over there, why would i bann you from my server when you let me play on yours for over 9 months, as far as Oos being banned from over there, this isnt true too, there are like 3 people on the bann list and none are Oo , lolz test it out.
^Doesnt mean this in an asshole way, I already apologized for how i acted in this thread too you, so im not being a dick no more
and yeah I havnt had a cross word with shadow since the time he said, even when he stopped by over there. im rly not as much of an asshole as you think i just get on a roll sometimes.
and uh im pretty sure it was an Oo who helped me set my server up in the beginning so its not like i ragehate you guys, I had been meaning to create a server/community for awhile
and thx matty :D your a cool dude
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 17:54:47 by Ericblazed »
Im just ME

May 10, 2011, 22:35:43
Reply #50

Toxic

This topic needs a new name

May 10, 2011, 22:44:54
Reply #51

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
This topic needs a new name

The topic name is absolutely fine! STOP posting on topics just to get your count higher!
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

May 11, 2011, 19:55:19
Reply #52

rijads

i didnt follow this thread, its big, i just saw it, can someone fill me in with most important info you spoke on this thread, not including first post.

May 11, 2011, 19:56:28
Reply #53

Starac

i didnt follow this thread, its big, i just saw it, can someone fill me in with most important info you spoke on this thread, not including first post.
They were just insulting each other ...you didn't miss anything immportant or specialy ...
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

May 11, 2011, 22:24:55
Reply #54

Toxic

What is wrong with you shadow? Whats the point of getting higher post count then? I think i shouldn't post anywhere?! because i keep getting same comment like useless, etc. and it's not about that. Please stop it?

May 11, 2011, 22:27:48
Reply #55

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
What is wrong with you shadow? Whats the point of getting higher post count then? I think i shouldn't post anywhere?! because i keep getting same comment like useless, etc. and it's not about that. Please stop it?

Feel free to post where you want, but don't post in threads that don't concern you or if you want to post there post something that is relevent not something that makes no sense at all and is just obviously spam to get your count higher.

May 11, 2011, 22:35:51
Reply #56

Toxic

Feel free to post where you want, but don't post in threads that don't concern you or if you want to post there post something that is relevent not something that makes no sense at all and is just obviously spam to get your count higher.

Lol. ofc i wish the best for O.o server but this almost becomes a flame war. (idc if you don't think so, its my opinion). It makes no sense at all.. im not that random dude spamming all threads just to get his post count higher. I don't see the point of that. And why do you say this thread doesn't concern me.. And i got your point and i know you shouldn't do that but this is just my opinion.

May 11, 2011, 23:36:07
Reply #57

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
W.e im not going to spam in this topic anymore ... my OPINON is that you keep posting in threads that don't concern you and making posts that make no sense.

May 12, 2011, 02:36:20
Reply #58

glad

OMG guys, just please stop that, both are inmature, just decide who's better in Clan War, and stop this bullshit for once okay?

May 12, 2011, 15:43:53
Reply #59

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
OMG guys, just please stop that, both are inmature, just decide who's better in Clan War, and stop this bullshit for once okay?
Dude what are you talking about? lol.