May 9, 2024, 13:14:34
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: [HiVi] vs [O.o]  (Read 37275 times)

May 6, 2011, 12:23:13
Reply #30

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Ramboo, why are you still posting your bull-shit here? nobody cares about your immature jokes go post them on your on forum.

Hey, you could even make a 'Owl Haters' Topic.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

May 6, 2011, 13:05:22
Reply #31

Potzo

Staff
What jokes?
Dude, you called us idiots and immature right after Alpha posted the comeback image.
Were you joking with that too? Obviously you didn't get the joke either.
I don't like those who are trying to be smartass
As I said, quit posting useless replies...
Join us on Discord

May 6, 2011, 14:02:07
Reply #32

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
Ok, as organizer who I'm, from now, anyone who keeps insulting or making "jokes", won't participate or spectate the clan war.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2011, 14:50:38 by Invalidus »

May 6, 2011, 15:48:21
Reply #33

Ericblazed

^ that and bosses post is useless stop spam plz, my goal was to piss someone off, and from your long comments that say nothing at all, i can tell i did. Its just a game, and this is just a forum, Dont get butthurt, go kiss a girl or something.

Also Inva, can you change out Cross XL for Destruction Water 2? thanks
« Last Edit: May 6, 2011, 16:34:42 by Ericblazed »
Im just ME

May 6, 2011, 16:30:50
Reply #34

Invalidus

Inactive Owl

May 6, 2011, 18:42:57
Reply #35

Potzo

Staff

^ that and bosses post is useless stop spam plz, my goal was to piss someone off, and from your long comments that say nothing at all, i can tell i did. Its just a game, and this is just a forum, Dont get butthurt, go kiss a girl or something.

Your goal was to piss someone off on the fucking forum? Go get a girl yourself..
Btw. noone is getting butthurt, but you should at least have some respect since all of your members wanted to join us so badly.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2011, 18:44:54 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

May 6, 2011, 18:47:28
Reply #36

Alpha

Staff

Your goal was to piss someone off on the fucking forum? Go get a girl yourself..
Btw. noone is getting butthurt, but you should at least have some respect since all of your members wanted to join us so badly.
WARNING
DRUNK TOMO

May 6, 2011, 20:58:36
Reply #37

Quido

May 6, 2011, 21:09:13
Reply #38

Matrix

Staff

May 7, 2011, 12:19:07
Reply #39

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

May 7, 2011, 15:11:47
Reply #40

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
I've saw that lester left the clan so who's going to replace him?

May 7, 2011, 16:24:20
Reply #41

AlvaroTits

Oh fuck, then who will flame me now? D:

May 7, 2011, 18:21:02
Reply #42

Ramboo

I replace him. i think all hivi's will appreciate it :D

May 8, 2011, 02:51:01
Reply #43

Ericblazed

I get flamed constantly when i enter the server by members, about my tag or anything else
To get respect you must give it too, so do you know what that means?
Im just ME

May 8, 2011, 03:14:04
Reply #44

Potzo

Staff
Tell me who did that?
Because i know I am not..
Join us on Discord