May 4, 2024, 10:15:37
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Forum Bug & Map Bug  (Read 11775 times)

Apr 23, 2011, 23:28:10
Read 11775 times

Mattyboe

I've got two bugs to report that could use fixing:

My nick in game: [DDC]Mattyboe
MTA DM O.o Server
Map: [DM]Hamp Vol.3
Reason: After getting the rc car and then driving it to take infernus, once in infernus it's impossible to continue. You drive forward with the infernus and it seems you hit a wall and just fall down. Here's a picture of where it is, but not the exact part, a bit further then showed in the picture:
http://img836.imageshack.us/i/infernusmod2.jpg/

Forum Bug: The option of 'delete' doesn't show up under posts that I make, don't know if it's for everyone or just me, but here's a picture of what it looks like:
http://img857.imageshack.us/i/32088443.jpg/

Apparently that option isn't given to normal users as Tomo told me on the server, so ignore that part.
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2011, 07:14:01 by [DDC]Mattyboe »

Apr 24, 2011, 01:07:42
Reply #1

AlvaroTits

I reported the bug in Hamp Vol.3 with the command (/reportmap). Hope it will be fixed soon.

Apr 24, 2011, 01:10:18
Reply #2

Mattyboe

I reported the bug in Hamp Vol.3 with the command (/reportmap). Hope it will be fixed soon.
Oh alright, I looked for other topics and didn't see any, so I thought I'd report it. As for the forum bug, does this only affect me, or others too?

Apr 24, 2011, 01:11:33
Reply #3

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Ahh' this is so funnny :) they tried to fix the bug where you can skip like that part of the map but epicly failed :P I'm sure they will fix it soon ..
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Apr 24, 2011, 01:59:58
Reply #4

AlvaroTits

Oh alright, I looked for other topics and didn't see any, so I thought I'd report it. As for the forum bug, does this only affect me, or others too?
Others too. I canĀ“t delete neither ;P

Apr 24, 2011, 06:24:01
Reply #5

Pet

Inva,i thought i fixed it but you replaced?

Apr 24, 2011, 09:47:27
Reply #6

Starac

Ah for that ''forum bug'' i have another situation i can remove my posts in ''off topic'' and in '' Announcements'' too(maybe in some other boards i can too i am lazy to check) but in the most others i can't remove my posts i don't understand this i am a bit confused :o  :}

EDIT:i can remove posts here too  8)
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

May 12, 2011, 16:20:17
Reply #7

rijads

God damn it - cant shout anything on shoutboxits bugged for android devices, tomo fix it, or at least make input text boz bigger.