May 9, 2024, 17:34:01
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Negotiating table because of FOTL  (Read 48985 times)

Apr 13, 2011, 15:13:19
Reply #30

Potzo

Staff
The point is that he didn't have it during any clanwar.

Second, it is not used it on cw with any teams.
Join us on Discord

Apr 13, 2011, 15:33:18
Reply #31

Tails

The point is that he didn't have it during any clanwar.

Second, it is not used it on cw with any teams.
Our DD-leader and some clan members arent believing in that though. My opinion cannot be objective, I wasnt there during clanwar.

Apr 13, 2011, 15:44:59
Reply #32

Potzo

Staff
Sure, and I can guess who is it.
Besides, on that clanwar, it's like we didn't do anything. We let Gnida handle all players?
Hell, what about me, lowbeat and tom-e? You certainly can tell how we played as well.

Every clanwar we played and won, theres always lag stories. None of the clanwars passed without whining.
You probably have the same experience as well. And that was Gnida's first clanwar since he joined.

So now, Gnida will participate COTC, where he will make screenshot while being ingame.
There shouldn't be problem with that, or your clan still wont play?
Join us on Discord

Apr 13, 2011, 15:59:59
Reply #33

Tails

Decision about that is on DD-leadership (Louis, Eddy and 4ever).

Apr 13, 2011, 17:16:44
Reply #34

Alpha

Staff
.. but using such words as "fotl has shitty players" doesnt fit in good image of Ownage Owls clan, dont you think?
Nobody said this, Shadow interpreted something Louis had said differently than Louis had originally intended, if it wasn't because somebody is trying to pick up a fight here, he could have just as easily informed Shadow that he had misinterpreted him.
Either way, if you had read my posts, or even just the end of the second one, you would see that the reality is in fact the opposite, this is a shining example of everything Ownage Owls is about; friendship, support, you name it.
Shadow said this because it is how he felt about the matter, you may think we are coming on too strong, but this is what happens when you jump on one of our own.

Pardon my sudden shift of subject here, but how come there is still no reply regarding the modifications of your own members?
The picture from Flare is old, but do you honestly believe you have control over each and every member you have when it comes to modifying their games?
I can honestly say I don't believe you do, though I would love to be proven wrong, so how about you make sure your conscience is clear before fueling the flame?

Apr 13, 2011, 18:11:32
Reply #35

EddY

Why did we lost the clanwar against O.o? Because some of our good members didn't came, that's the main reason. Gnida being like a rock, we could just quess, we didnt know at that time, the time we found out is when Gnida and Chechenec came on our server, i was online at that time, tryed to investigate that and started ramming him, he wasn't moving like some other guys who just flew away, i asked him nicely "Gnida do you use mods and if u do please remove them coz its not allowed" he said " i have since i started playing 6 mounths ago instead of cheetah is audi.. well i'll take tomorrow" which means he used this mod on the clanwar. Alpha how do you know what is changed in that car's handling and those other options, car's handling can be changed like they do on those drift car mods. Maybe he didn't do it on purpose but he was using like he siid 6 mounths ago. And we are not scared like u guys say coz of Gnida's skills, he isnt nothing special, if we talk about that, we just follow the rules and we dont want the same thing to happen again, that rule is written on the Punkd's CotC topic + mods are forbitten on MTA and u cannot install atleast you dont do some things to install it.
And if he proves to them that he isn't using mods when the tournament is running, he can play,why not? we dont mind..

Apr 13, 2011, 18:31:34
Reply #36

Alpha

Staff
Alpha how do you know what is changed in that car's handling and those other options, car's handling can be changed like they do on those drift car mods.
The MTA anticheat blocks this, once again, would you kindly not speak unless you can verify what you are claiming?
Mods are not in any way forbidden in MTA nor do you need to go through any hoops to install them, why don't you ask Flare about that?

If GnIDa really isn't such a big threat, then why is somebody trying to attack his integrity?
Once again you skip the points you cannot refute and raise issues that have been answered plenty times already.
This is pathetic, if you wish to have a healthy discussion regarding what happened, read all the important posts in their entirety and answer any questions raised, if you choose not to, you cannot expect us to do this for you.

Apr 13, 2011, 18:52:41
Reply #37

Flare

Alpha how do you know what is changed in that car's handling and those other options, car's handling can be changed like they do on those drift car mods.
The MTA anticheat blocks this, once again, would you kindly not speak unless you can verify what you are claiming?
Mods are not in any way forbidden in MTA nor do you need to go through any hoops to install them, why don't you ask Flare about that?

Alpha.first of all, as Starac's trusted information, I don't have any mods on GTA for MTA.Sure I have mods for SAMP version and SinglePlayer.
I guess it doesn't affect MTA, does it?
I have 2 folders for GTA.1 for SAMP/Single and another unmoded for just MTA. Let's cut a long story short, check out this screenshot.

2-nd.  I can't answer GniDa as I don't understand anything from said above.
3-rd. As well as Gnida himself said in chat everything, we have right to suspect him in usage of mods, which's not allowed according to the laws.Sure,I agree with EddY, if he proves that he has no mods installed,he would be able to play, otherwise it'll be nonsense to make exception for him.
4-th.Clanwar is a clanwar,there's nothing else except fun and competition,and I don't think the're need to remind that it's just a game.
« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2011, 19:00:16 by Flare »

Apr 13, 2011, 18:59:21
Reply #38

Matrix

Staff

4-th.Clanwar is a clanwar,there's nothing else except fun and competition,and I don't think the're need to remind that it's just a game.Gnida, don't talk about maturity, you simple don't have right to.

Why doesn't Gnida have the right to talk about maturity?

Apr 13, 2011, 19:00:28
Reply #39

Alpha

Staff
There are no laws against mods in MTA, now you are truly making up shit.
Anyway, this has been mentioned multiple times yet you choose to ignore it, so here it is in its full-blown glory:
http://ownageowls.com/forum/mgallery/?sa=item;id=223

Apr 13, 2011, 19:01:34
Reply #40

GnIDa Russian

Much has been written and said, now I get acquainted with everything and give comments.

A lot of information, I am trying to sort through all and prepare a response.
« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2011, 19:52:58 by GnIDa Russian »
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Apr 13, 2011, 19:25:00
Reply #41

EddY

If GnIDa really isn't such a big threat, then why is somebody trying to attack his integrity?
Once again you skip the points you cannot refute and raise issues that have been answered plenty times already.
This is pathetic, if you wish to have a healthy discussion regarding what happened, read all the important posts in their entirety and answer any questions raised, if you choose not to, you cannot expect us to do this for you.

Now you changed the subject, you are telling me how i don't answer on other posts? I read all of those i just didn't read the novel u wrote.I just repllied on Gnida's first post. Why don't you answer on my post? Comment it, give your opinion abt everything not just that i don't know anything about mods.. and now you are posting a screenshot from 1945 and changing the subject and accusing us for mods, bad bad.

Here are the pictures from Flare on MTA:
EDIT: date and time are in the chatbox

« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2011, 19:28:09 by EddY © »

Apr 13, 2011, 19:32:30
Reply #42

Alpha

Staff
Now you changed the subject, you are telling me how i don't answer on other posts? I read all of those i just didn't read the novel u wrote.I just repllied on Gnida's first post. Why don't you answer on my post? Comment it, give your opinion abt everything not just that i don't know anything about mods.. and now you are posting a screenshot from 1945 and changing the subject and accusing us for mods, bad bad.
Dear Sir, you cannot claim I have not answered specific points in a debate when you admit to not having read my inputs to the matter at hand.
Thus your point is invalidated and I request you think again before you speak, though if there is a particular point you seek a reply to, do ask, I will do my best to elaborate on my views.

Your pictures mean nothing to the discussion, GnIDa also removed his mods but I am sure a mere picture of his current game would not satisfy the trolls behind this crusade.
I never claimed you are currently playing with mods, please do pay attention to what I write so that you do not come across as a presumptious troll, all I did say was that Flare has used mods before, as is exactly the case against GnIDa, the situations are perfectly identical yet we are not crying foul.

If you wish to continue a healthy debate, please adhere to standard etiquette and bring your questions to the table instead of random accusations.

Apr 13, 2011, 19:44:58
Reply #43

Starac

Alpha.first of all, as Starac's trusted information, I don't have any mods on GTA for MTA.Sure I have mods for SAMP version and SinglePlayer.
 and competition,and I don't think the're need to remind that it's just a game.
What is This then:http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8069/gtasa2010080114364616.jpg I just said that i know you had a mods I don't know if u have any now this is just confirm that i didn't lie about my sources :P :D

And screen which was posted by alpha confirmed my story too so...
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Apr 13, 2011, 20:28:33
Reply #44

Alpha

Staff
In the interest of openness and transparency:
IceBreaker