Community > Gaming

Whats ur favorite game

(1/5) > >>

Jochem:
hi all what are your favorite games and what platform(s) do you like the most??
i will start with mine:
favorite game: GTA SA
platform: PC

fovarite game: call of duty modern warfare
platform: WII

Dangerr:
favorite game: MTA
platform: PC

favorite game: Fifa 2011 whit friends
platform: Xbox 360

Ericblazed:
Untill my xbox went to shit, EA Skate 3 was my favorite game, i actully was once number 6 or 7 in the world
Ofc from gta 3 up i love them all, originally played them on consoles but i soon found out that they where alot better on a PC due to controls
An older game called Red Dead Revolver is great too for PS2, Also a game called The Warriors that is one of my favs too

PC: MTA, CSS, Battlefield 2, world of warcraft(not rly), Age of Empires 2: Age of the king.

As of right now the only game i play is MTA

AlvaroTits:

--- Quote from: Ericblazed on Mar 22, 2011,  16:00:53 ---Untill my xbox went to shit, EA Skate 3 was my favorite game, i actully was once number 6 or 7 in the world
Ofc from gta 3 up i love them all, originally played them on consoles but i soon found out that they where alot better on a PC due to controls
An older game called Red Dead Revolver is great too for PS2, Also a game called The Warriors that is one of my favs too

PC: MTA, CSS, Battlefield 2, world of warcraft(not rly), Age of Empires 2: Age of the king.

As of right now the only game i play is MTA

--- End quote ---
Pff, I can´t say a list... don´t have enough characters.. lol
But one of them, is The Warriors, what a game hahaha

Ericblazed:
Aside from gta was the best game ever made for ps2/xbox, especially if a friend was playing co-op with you, sososososo much fun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version