May 9, 2024, 05:08:28
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Where's my smod?  (Read 33835 times)

Mar 2, 2011, 09:18:11
Reply #15

Dangerr

but you stay with something nice, it is to be Owl, because many people want to be and this is not easy :)
Anonymous.

Mar 2, 2011, 09:25:01
Reply #16

Slipknot

can i be mod?

Mar 2, 2011, 13:57:16
Reply #17

Dangerr

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepicccccccc xD
Anonymous.

Mar 2, 2011, 14:30:02
Reply #18

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Not being rude ... but none of you speak enough english to understand what i mean .. its not me trying to scare you or anything like .. as Inva said he thinks im going to stab him lawl ? i will explain to you more personally if you really like, but you don't know enough english to understand what i mean so maybe i shouldn't of posted something like that but w.e this doesn't really concern me and the only reason i said all that is because this only really happend because one member that is meant to be all our friends went and snaked .. which is why i feel this way.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Mar 2, 2011, 16:56:02
Reply #19

Courage

Really good post, and goodjob ToMo and team.

Shadow, I don't know you but, it isnt a clan problem, or friends problem, is just how you act as smod/mod etc..  because well... first than ownage owls members, there are the ''normal players'' who decide what is a good DM server to play, and I always see people saying ''abuse'' or somthing like that.. . So that's not good if we want to have a good reputation, as ToMo said.

and well... the one that had the idea of deleting smods isnt a bad friend, the bad friend is the one who doesnt care about server (because its a clan server)

Mar 2, 2011, 18:49:50
Reply #20

cOofy_Serbia

sincerely i have never seen them to abuse ...grr was abusing too :P one time he kicked me 5 times in 15 minutes without reason :P unfortunately i didn't make a screenshot but ok i am not angry i just think that isn't ok :P

Mar 2, 2011, 18:59:46
Reply #21

AlvaroTits

sincerely i have never seen them to abuse ...grr was abusing too :P one time he kicked me 5 times in 15 minutes without reason :P unfortunately i didn't make a screenshot but ok i am not angry i just think that isn't ok :P
No one kicks someone without a reason. Remember that :P

Mar 2, 2011, 19:04:05
Reply #22

cOofy_Serbia

omg i was joking with AsoCro and grr thought that i said for him and kicked me :P how he can kick me if he doesn't understan what i talk

Mar 2, 2011, 19:19:13
Reply #23

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
No one kicks someone without a reason. Remember that :P

not strictly true.
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Mar 2, 2011, 19:47:09
Reply #24

Ericblazed

shadow is right i did get kick acouple days ago for NO reason not going to say who did it because i dont start drama

its all about these Power Moves, right?
Im just ME

Mar 2, 2011, 20:39:48
Reply #25

Matrix

Staff
People get stabbed in Nottingham because it's a lawless place full of incest people and should be quarantined and burnt to the ground.

Mar 2, 2011, 21:02:23
Reply #26

GnIDa Russian

I do not understand everything, because my English and do not read all the posts yet. But I knew the approximate direction of the topic, it is - an abuse. I do not know where I was abused, but in any case, it is your right, I can not be against it. Tomorrow will try to carefully look at this subject and understand more.
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Mar 2, 2011, 22:55:42
Reply #27

Ramboo

lol gnida, if u want to, i can translate it ^^ (Если ты хочешь, могу перевести))

Mar 2, 2011, 23:12:26
Reply #28

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
lol gnida, if u want to, i can translate it ^^ (Если ты хочешь, могу перевести))

Always there to translate.

Mar 3, 2011, 06:01:17
Reply #29

GnIDa Russian

Yes, Ramboo, if possible, it is desirable to me in a personal skin in a short time. Thank you!
Interpreters I also can not convey the whole meaning, alas ..
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012