Apr 27, 2024, 10:38:00
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Where's my smod?  (Read 33386 times)

Mar 1, 2011, 22:09:44
Read 33386 times

Potzo

Staff
After getting reports and unproffesional acting of smods, here's what happens.
This has to be made in order to prevent further shit.

If you are an Owl, you do not neceserally need smod. People often have wrong perception of that.
Matty, Shadow, Gnida and Alvaro's smod is being taken off with it for a start.
It wasn't my only decision, don't judge me.

Stuff like abusing announcements, changing vehicles, flaming, changing any stuff with admin panel is not appreciated.
It may be fun to you, but it isn't.
We should act proffesional, we have strong reputation. If you are a smod/owl, you should NOT trying to be almighty. Because you aren't.
There is situations where you think can do only a bit funny shit, but it will stop now. Even I did it sometimes before. And it has to stop.

Think about that. And see what wrong are you doing. Let this be a warning to others too.

And from now on, no more trials. We are back to good old inviting.
http://ownageowls.com/forum/join-us!/why-can't-i-post-a-topic/
« Last Edit: Mar 1, 2011, 22:30:57 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Mar 1, 2011, 22:20:14
Reply #1

AlvaroTits

and Alvaro's smod is being taken off with it for a start.
Oh, I was mod, not sm, but never mind.
About that abuses changing vehicles, I did that sometimes, but only when the DD/DM is finished. If it was wrong, Im sorry.

Mar 1, 2011, 23:01:56
Reply #2

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
You know what this is about, i really do not care that im not mod or smod, the thing i care about is that someone inside the owls clan has gone behind my back while to my face pretending to be my friend and snaked on me gone and told tomo im doing this im doing that, and tbh if you had any proof to back it up i would gladly take any punishment you gave me.

Also due to that 1 report that was actually made by me, none of you were there? exactly what happened on that map is that it was lagging fucking emense not the server, the map only that map it happened right at the start and you could not move, i really do not care that Ramboo and Danger said they dont lag i had 6 people from my roleplay server in my Ventrilo and there all from across europe and they all lagged out. so i restarted like any admin would.

I just think its very funny that someone that is meant to be a friend meant to be a guy that we all friends with like were meant to be a family and he fucking snaked on me, where i live people get stabbed for that type of stuff its like i been stabbed in the fucking back. its not good.

Shadow-
« Last Edit: Mar 1, 2011, 23:51:35 by Shadow »
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Mar 1, 2011, 23:31:20
Reply #3

Matrix

Staff
God damn abusers, sometimes they just ruin my day, and bring despair to my whole family..

Mar 2, 2011, 00:03:26
Reply #4

MattyC

Inactive Owl
Fair enough guys. I'll wait as long as it takes, and hope everyone can one day soon trust me with it again. In all fairness though, I don't see why Alvaro should have had his taken away. I can't re-call him abusing any time, but I might be wrong. See you in game!

Mar 2, 2011, 00:03:55
Reply #5

Potzo

Staff
You WILL eventually get it back, after a while, but it is a warning for now
Join us on Discord

Mar 2, 2011, 00:12:12
Reply #6

Dangerr

I think they were removed and Mods SuperMods because of me. I did not want that, but I would take 4 months trying to be the clan and I want to help as much as you can, Ramboo is one of my best friends in the game and why you report when you gave and you gave mute redo because I said "FOGGIT" not what it is because he fucked this game was going well, because when a player is playing a redo it hurts, I ask forgiveness from those they took from Mod or Supermode, I feel guilty and So I have the need to say, and I apologize again, I hope so, do not miss the work I've been in these 4 months old.
And I feel so bad. Sorry for my English and the translator.
Danger.
Anonymous.

Mar 2, 2011, 00:12:40
Reply #7

MattyC

Inactive Owl
You WILL eventually get it back, after a while, but it is a warning for now
read and understood man, no worries.

EDIT: danger this wasn't your fault, don't worry. it was ours and no one elses

Mar 2, 2011, 00:31:52
Reply #8

Dangerr

but had the need to say what they felt -.-
Anonymous.

Mar 2, 2011, 00:57:31
Reply #9

Ericblazed

welp there goes my chances of getting an admin late a night
Im just ME

Mar 2, 2011, 01:02:01
Reply #10

Erick

Please guys do not take it in the bad way (Shadow  ._.).

Problems like this had happen before, this is nothing.   ^_^ just don't take it in the dad way
« Last Edit: Mar 2, 2011, 01:34:55 by -EЯiCk- »
We are not just a community of players who team up to win clan-wars, we are and have always been, a clan based on friendship and socializing.

Mar 2, 2011, 01:33:20
Reply #11

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
I feel fucking hurt, someone that is meant to be in our clan like our little family snaked me on.. its like my best friend stabbed me in the back and fucked me over..

Where i live people get stabbed and murdered for that shit NO JOKE

BTW : This happened where i live today << http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-12606002 ( That is like 5 minutes from where my house is )
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Mar 2, 2011, 02:10:27
Reply #12

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
So what do you mean with that, Shadow? Will you stab and beat us all? I said that because I don't get any good point in your message.

We are just trying to warn you, don't get mad, as Erick said. If you fell "fucking hurt" because the advice, I don't get why, cause we are just warning you, isn't a clan kick, isn't a perm loss of power, even you have your s.mod back, so I don't understand where did those words came.

We have a reputation, and we have to keep it, as ToMo said. Don't act like a kid, act like a mature person, that's what we tryied to say you and the others members that also have been warned with this. Just use admin panel if it is really necessary, use it to keep the game fluency and fun.

Nothing more to say, because I won't talk about the DD server.

Peace.

Mar 2, 2011, 03:04:55
Reply #13

Erick

I feel fucking hurt, someone that is meant to be in our clan like our little family snaked me on.. its like my best friend stabbed me in the back and fucked me over..

Where i live people get stabbed and murdered for that shit NO JOKE

BTW : This happened where i live today << http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-12606002 ( That is like 5 minutes from where my house is )

Some how I agree with you, sometimes people talk a litter more, but to make thinks understand => We have our time to joke, just like me, I am always joking *why not is fucking epic and fun!* some people are not in the mod, but when we are in the main severs we have to act as owls, thats what ToMo say *we have strong reputation*

I will say it one more time, PLEASE IN THE MAIN SERVER WE ACT AS OWLS, I guess thats what ToMo means...
We are not just a community of players who team up to win clan-wars, we are and have always been, a clan based on friendship and socializing.

Mar 2, 2011, 09:06:16
Reply #14

Potzo

Staff
We are trying to be friendly collective, noone is supposed to flip out when some member is just suggesting something to other (example).
What I am saying actually, we aint getting higher salaries during time, we aint a company where everyone is doing stabbing back and hating other cooworkers. WHY?

Wow Shadow? Flare 2nd? Is that you trying to scare us over internet? :/
All of them  took it seriously what I said, only you can't understand noone really hates you. It's just a warning.
Its not like we've kicked you out of the clan..
And please don't rage that much over simple stuff

About the DD server yesterday, as you said it is technically yours, but without maps, script and good management its nothing
Everything is turning into big e-drama, and I don't like to be part of it, but I have to. So lets just end this
« Last Edit: Mar 2, 2011, 12:51:48 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord