May 18, 2024, 10:01:48
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: No resson insults  (Read 10609 times)

Feb 8, 2011, 11:52:05
Read 10609 times

lester

Nicname for report:Plume173
First and most important NOT HACKER.But he told alot of bad things..I don't want to say anything here screenshots will say all and ramboo can aprove he was on server to.
1.He insult me that i am bigest gay on the world but i don't know why?

2.Then he told ramboo he is gay  because he can't restart map or no resson like for me.

After that he told us that he is 6 years old,sory i don't have screenshots but ramboo can aprove.
So this is all, and plz warn that kid.
EDIT
When i back to server he told "fagot back" then he told me alot of times i am gay..Well if ramboo don't want to aprove what he sad Nimax can.When Nimax saw that he muted Plume173 (2mins) after that he still continue.I have 4 screenshots(i will upload if u want) and Nimax as witnes.
« Last Edit: Feb 8, 2011, 12:10:31 by lester »

Feb 8, 2011, 16:49:38
Reply #1

Matrix

Staff
The best way to deal with people like that is to insult them back, using insults that eventually make them cry in self-disgust and shame, and eventually they'll go and jump off a bridge, and shit their pants on the way down.

Feb 8, 2011, 16:59:58
Reply #2

Dr.Nimax

The best way to deal with people like that is to insult them back, using insults that eventually make them cry in self-disgust and shame, and eventually they'll go and jump off a bridge, and shit their pants on the way down.
NICE

Feb 8, 2011, 17:03:05
Reply #3

lester

Feb 8, 2011, 20:44:40
Reply #4

rijads

Orh ave oyu maybe tryed not chatting at all, just like you don't see what he is writing, that makes him look like a biggest noob.

Feb 8, 2011, 21:23:23
Reply #5

Ramboo

True, Rijads, the best way.
Lester, be wiser. ;)
For that, u can make a CHATBLOCK for each personally. it is good idea, i think

Feb 9, 2011, 08:37:48
Reply #6

lester

Well yuor ideas are cool guis and thx for this but he is 6 yrs old LOOL.He told that to me and ramboo.

Feb 9, 2011, 09:51:27
Reply #7

rijads

True, Rijads, the best way.
Lester, be wiser. ;)
For that, u can make a CHATBLOCK for each personally. it is good idea, i think
It's not possible unless you actually edit chatbox resource, or create new one (if chatbox is actually a resource.)