May 20, 2024, 03:05:05
Ownage Owls

Linked Events

• DD Tournament: Feb 12, 2011

Author Topic: #2 DD Team Tournament  (Read 112394 times)

Feb 13, 2011, 23:21:05
Reply #75

drowned_and

do that pls mdbelen

Feb 13, 2011, 23:22:17
Reply #76

rijads

Thanks for support mdbelen,
and what about rules, i told to everyone, to everyone whose partner didn't show up, that he can replace him with other player (just first round), and i would change teams, what is there abusing the rules, i didnt say it is forbidden to change partner.
I don't see what is wrong in there first round to chage teammate ( ofcourse next round it is not allowed, because you already played one round with that teammate.)
Eddy there is no rule against teaming, and you won first 2 rounds, thats why they maybe teammed up, i have seen 6 groups playing, and almost every time when someone started leading, other 2 teams united so they have better chanse, whic is clear, and even more fun, even though i haven't seen them that much teaming up :/.
No insulting is not allowed, and i was watching chat, yet somehow i missed it that someone insulted you, could you post screenshot.
Or atleast tell me what did he say when he insulted you, so i can check the log file faster ?

I knooow now :D they were scared that im gonna pwn them all ^ ^, you should had wrote rules so we can read i tought it isnt allowed.About insulting i dont have any screenshots i was playing, check logs.
No one was scared of anyone, i don't know what are you trying to prove, but i don't care.
Listen i organized this tournament, as first tournament was fun, and i am planing to organize more of them, this is also the first time i am organizing it, so fails can happen, thogh i don't see any big ones, and if someone doesn't like it the way i do it, just don't apply.
I also wanted to say something more but can't remember now what.

EDIT:
Yeh now i remember, shadow shouldn't have insulted on server, and invalidus shouldn't have posted what he did :/.
And also, we are gonna be able to play only on O.o ?
So there is O.o, and 5 ddc servers, and that's it ?
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2011, 23:27:40 by rijads »

Feb 13, 2011, 23:27:05
Reply #77

IceBreaker

I have never said you are bad organizator, never. I just said that you had to put rules, Why? [ if someone reads Team'ing allowed - he will not participate coz what's the point of fighting versus all Owls. Once more i never said you are bad organizer.

Feb 13, 2011, 23:29:39
Reply #78

rijads

I have never said you are bad organizator, never. I just said that you had to put rules, Why? [ if someone reads Team'ing allowed - he will not participate coz what's the point of fighting versus all Owls. Once more i never said you are bad organizer.
Well if i said that, then there would be so much whining, every team, but every team that lost would come and whine about teaming, every team !

Feb 13, 2011, 23:34:11
Reply #79

Mdbelen

Staff
The question is where "teaming" starts, from which point on you can call a behavior teaming..

Two teams should not go organized together for the 3rd team, not killing themselves when there are chances, for sure..
But going -preferred- (not only) for the team with most points or maybe for somebody you personally dislike (lol) is ok i think.
Formulating a rule for that is stupid, as nobody can really examine that because of the above named reason. Just use your brains and play fair.

Feb 13, 2011, 23:41:49
Reply #80

rijads

Exactly why i didn't posted anything about teaming, you cant be sure if someone is teaming or not, it can't be said with certainty, there are a lot of factors, and the answer would never be accurate.
That was first on my mind when i was thinking about team dd tournament, but i thought hey it ll be ok, it's just for fun...

Feb 14, 2011, 00:02:58
Reply #81

Potzo

Staff
FOTL's go and cry your mums but please don't do it here

I wouldnt say that "to loud" or the only server you can play on is O.o. understood?

Your behavior sux, I already recognized when I was playing on O.o server and if you are so sure that FOTLs gonna cry just tell me and I will organize a cw.

We wanna have fun thats why we are on FOTL and DDC now so dont piss on us.

Playing MTA is not our job, we play with friends, we don't have time for other servers, everyone is playing where they want.

Invalidus is doing great job for our clan, he did alot. Yes his reaction was overreacting, but still it's fairly obvious they got mad after losing and tried to find reason why it wasn't fair. It's always like that.

About "behavior" thing, why do they hate you on FOTL and removed your admin?
Join us on Discord

Feb 14, 2011, 00:26:45
Reply #82

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
[PM From Eddy] Are this words from a mature guy? Obviously it isn't...

« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2011, 01:07:01 by Invalidus »

Feb 14, 2011, 06:48:49
Reply #83

drowned_and

I was angry and insulted Louis and apre on the forums. I will get it back in 6 days dont worry ;D rules are rules
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2011, 06:50:50 by drowned_and »

Feb 14, 2011, 07:09:19
Reply #84

IceBreaker

We won so stop with these posts :D

Invadlidus: yeah i said that coz u said something else witch provoked me

Feb 14, 2011, 07:12:00
Reply #85

Waren2

When the score of tournament will come?

Feb 14, 2011, 07:15:01
Reply #86

rijads

When the score of tournament will come?
go to first page of this topic and you ll see ...

Feb 14, 2011, 07:34:50
Reply #87

Jochem

Thanks for support mdbelen,
and what about rules, i told to everyone, to everyone whose partner didn't show up, that he can replace him with other player (just first round), and i would change teams, what is there abusing the rules, i didnt say it is forbidden to change partner.
I don't see what is wrong in there first round to chage teammate ( ofcourse next round it is not allowed, because you already played one round with that teammate.)
Eddy there is no rule against teaming, and you won first 2 rounds, thats why they maybe teammed up, i have seen 6 groups playing, and almost every time when someone started leading, other 2 teams united so they have better chanse, whic is clear, and even more fun, even though i haven't seen them that much teaming up :/.
No insulting is not allowed, and i was watching chat, yet somehow i missed it that someone insulted you, could you post screenshot.
Or atleast tell me what did he say when he insulted you, so i can check the log file faster ?
ehm rijads you say now that as we have started at 19:00  were just on time and shit but mdbelen was too late back with a teammate we were waiting for 15 minutes for him to show up with a partner

Feb 14, 2011, 09:59:20
Reply #88

Ramboo

man.. u never give up?

Feb 14, 2011, 12:25:07
Reply #89

Starac

Somebody should delete all post about that and finish with that thing.....And all Remember We are here to play to have fun not to insult,put your finger on the forehead and thing about that......no comment on this.....
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!