May 20, 2024, 01:33:10
Ownage Owls

Linked Events

• DD Tournament: Feb 12, 2011

Author Topic: #2 DD Team Tournament  (Read 112370 times)

Feb 13, 2011, 20:27:05
Reply #60

Jochem

yes so plz let us go to the next round^^

Feb 13, 2011, 20:54:26
Reply #61

Ramboo

well, according to Chechenec's kick from tournament, it is unfair, really, he could have found one teammate..

Feb 13, 2011, 20:59:53
Reply #62

Ramboo

And, have to mark Jochem's mood to get winning :D Love my teammate.

Feb 13, 2011, 21:03:39
Reply #63

Mdbelen

Staff
Organizing and arranging a tournament is not as easy as it might seem. This is our second tournament and we still have to find out and learn how it works best.

Nobody should be rough now or do you want to fuck up rijads like we did with eddy? Hell..

I'm not sure if we should really deprive the teams of their win, as this might lead into a big muddle. Sure there were some mistakes and some rules were enforced inconsequently. But i think just leaving it at that should be at least an option to think about. There will be many other tournaments with improved organization.

Jochems "mood" is totally out of place here. We should try to find the best solution for everybody.

//Yes, i am in one of the winning teams, but believe me i wrote this without having my personal satisfacion in mind. I wrote this as wise head owl, not as acquisitive somebody..
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2011, 21:09:19 by Mdbelen »

Feb 13, 2011, 21:10:14
Reply #64

Ramboo

Replay all maps with players, which were mensioned before on forum? well.. it is the best solution, i think. But Many brain fucking is gonna to appear.

Feb 13, 2011, 21:44:52
Reply #65

Potzo

Staff
Djuka, let me count the maps for you.

1. Cross
2. Cross - XL
3. Cross - Y
4. Snow
5. Cross - Zeta
6. No Fear Cross Eddy
7. Cross - Delta
8. Mega
+
9. Cross - 28 (Played only if teams have equal points)

So what's not clear?
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2011, 21:50:55 by ToMo »
Join us on Discord

Feb 13, 2011, 22:47:39
Reply #66

IceBreaker

6th group [O.o] vs [FOTL] is teaming allowed? + insults and insults by Shadow allowed?

Feb 13, 2011, 22:54:29
Reply #67

rijads

Thanks for support mdbelen,
and what about rules, i told to everyone, to everyone whose partner didn't show up, that he can replace him with other player (just first round), and i would change teams, what is there abusing the rules, i didnt say it is forbidden to change partner.
I don't see what is wrong in there first round to chage teammate ( ofcourse next round it is not allowed, because you already played one round with that teammate.)
Eddy there is no rule against teaming, and you won first 2 rounds, thats why they maybe teammed up, i have seen 6 groups playing, and almost every time when someone started leading, other 2 teams united so they have better chanse, whic is clear, and even more fun, even though i haven't seen them that much teaming up :/.
No insulting is not allowed, and i was watching chat, yet somehow i missed it that someone insulted you, could you post screenshot.
Or atleast tell me what did he say when he insulted you, so i can check the log file faster ?

Feb 13, 2011, 23:04:14
Reply #68

Potzo

Staff
Dont be an asshole Eddy, teams in our group played vs. me and rijad too at some points,
You know, attack the better one..
Join us on Discord

Feb 13, 2011, 23:05:12
Reply #69

IceBreaker

and what about rules, i told to everyone, to everyone whose partner didn't show up, that he can replace him with other player (just first round), and i would change teams, what is there abusing the rules, i didnt say it is forbidden to change partner.
I don't see what is wrong in there first round to chage teammate ( ofcourse next round it is not allowed, because you already played one round with that teammate.)
Eddy there is no rule against teaming, and you won first 2 rounds, thats why they maybe teammed up, i have seen 6 groups playing, and almost every time when someone started leading, other 2 teams united so they have better chanse, whic is clear, and even more fun, even though i haven't seen them that much teaming up :/.
No insulting is not allowed, and i was watching chat, yet somehow i missed it that someone insulted you, could you post screenshot.
Or atleast tell me what did he say when he insulted you, so i can check the log file faster ?

I knooow now :D they were scared that im gonna pwn them all ^ ^, you should had wrote rules so we can read i tought it isnt allowed.About insulting i dont have any screenshots i was playing, check logs.

Feb 13, 2011, 23:06:11
Reply #70

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
FOTL's go and cry your mums but please don't do it here

Feb 13, 2011, 23:10:11
Reply #71

Millhouse

im sorry Eddy but put yourserlf in that position: who would you rather to kill first? clan member friend (good friend) or some ex member who faked reason and joined other clan...???

i think answer is clear..

can i ask you something eddy??
- why are you still here? do you like this clan or you are here just to show your clan tag?
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2011, 23:14:03 by Millhouse »

Feb 13, 2011, 23:10:47
Reply #72

Matrix

Staff

I knooow now :D they were scared that im gonna pwn them all ^ ^, you should had wrote rules so we can read i tought it isnt allowed.About insulting i dont have any screenshots i was playing, check logs.

Prove it.

Feb 13, 2011, 23:18:16
Reply #73

drowned_and

FOTL's go and cry your mums but please don't do it here

I wouldnt say that "to loud" or the only server you can play on is O.o. understood?

Your behavior sux, I already recognized when I was playing on O.o server and if you are so sure that FOTLs gonna cry just tell me and I will organize a cw.

We wanna have fun thats why we are on FOTL and DDC now so dont piss on us.

Feb 13, 2011, 23:20:26
Reply #74

Mdbelen

Staff
Stupid kids wtf, just because they left O.o they are no aliens

Can you please not fucking destroy any reputation of our clan? I will delete any further post about this shit.

And insults are not worth discussing as long as they are not strong enough for you to make a screenshot. No need to look anything up in logs for rijads. He has enough to do, you should know that, eddy...
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2011, 23:23:40 by Mdbelen »