May 9, 2024, 11:32:01
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Idea for a new server!  (Read 29112 times)

Jan 5, 2011, 18:21:10
Reply #45

MattyC

Inactive Owl
Hm that with VIP tag,that will put all players when they see some admin put VIP tag they will put it too and you will not be able to know who won tournament xD
haha good point. i think we should stick to the first post... like... without all the impossible crap.

Jan 5, 2011, 18:31:52
Reply #46

Potzo

Staff
I agree with Giraffen. And yes, we desperatelly need LUA scripter asap
Join us on Discord

Jan 5, 2011, 19:11:00
Reply #47

MattyC

Inactive Owl
we should go on a hunt or something. how hard is it to learn, anyway?

Jan 5, 2011, 19:26:13
Reply #48

Ericblazed

yeah well all this is cool and all, but the VIPs will always be
Team 2
EricBlazed
HouseMD
 (sm)
IF sober
Im just ME

Jan 5, 2011, 19:31:39
Reply #49

Millhouse

commands:

/getcmd - shows you all available VIP commands

/car #ff22aa - changes car color and INFO message appears on chat like: *INFO*AlvaroTits changed his car color for 20 points* (so there is no situations like: cheater....)

/geticon 7 - you get awesome .gif animated icon above your car, there would be 10 icons from 1 to 10, *INFO*AlvaroTits is on fire* (every icon have own meaning like, 7 is on fire, 10 is rock, 3 you panic....)

/barrelfront  or  /barrelback - throws barrel infront/back of you *INFO*AlvaroTits throwed barrel be careful*

/sky #ff22aa - changes sky color *INFO*AlvaroTits changes sky color*

and so on

is that hard to script mdbelen? coz i can start learning, i learn fast :)
« Last Edit: Jan 5, 2011, 19:47:14 by Millhouse »

Jan 5, 2011, 19:42:46
Reply #50

Mdbelen

Staff
Hm that with VIP tag,that will put all players when they see some admin put VIP tag they will put it too and you will not be able to know who won tournament xD
haha good point. i think we should stick to the first post... like... without all the impossible crap.

It's easily possible to protect the [VIP]-Tag from unauthorized usage, just like O.o-Tag and Accountnames.

Well scripting-learning-time depends on your knowledge about programming. If you already know some stuff, it isn't hard.

Jan 5, 2011, 19:48:19
Reply #51

Millhouse

Well scripting-learning-time depends on your knowledge about programming. If you already know some stuff, it isn't hard.

well i know sth about programming, after all im web designer, it shouldn't be too hard...

Jan 5, 2011, 20:20:49
Reply #52

AlvaroTits

commands:

/getcmd - shows you all available VIP commands

/car #ff22aa - changes car color and INFO message appears on chat like: *INFO*AlvaroTits changed his car color for 20 points* (so there is no situations like: cheater....)

/geticon 7 - you get awesome .gif animated icon above your car, there would be 10 icons from 1 to 10, *INFO*AlvaroTits is on fire* (every icon have own meaning like, 7 is on fire, 10 is rock, 3 you panic....)

/barrelfront  or  /barrelback - throws barrel infront/back of you *INFO*AlvaroTits throwed barrel be careful*

/sky #ff22aa - changes sky color *INFO*AlvaroTits changes sky color*

and so on

is that hard to script mdbelen? coz i can start learning, i learn fast :)
Hmm better yeah.

well i know sth about programming, after all im web designer, it shouldn't be too hard...
About that... start learning NOW! ;P
I thought that ToMo knew LUA :S

Jan 5, 2011, 23:53:56
Reply #53

MattyC

Inactive Owl

Well mill programming can be quite differnt from web design... but i hear it's an easy progarming language to pick up. i'm gonna have a look into itmyself  :Gift:

Jan 6, 2011, 04:35:41
Reply #54

GuY

If a teammate leaves you, the other teams only get the amount of members you have in your team. The remaining members get to play in the next round.
Ex - Moderator. /quit-ed