May 9, 2024, 17:49:13
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Idea for a new server!  (Read 29155 times)

Jan 5, 2011, 02:02:24
Reply #30

AlvaroTits

Nice my biasches, but remember, I have the Copyright! ;P xD
Good idea Millhouse! That will be so fucking great.

Jan 5, 2011, 09:16:19
Reply #31

Flare

I was thinking about other thing. In normal server, people winning will get score points. At the end of every week, 10 high scored players will be chosen for a tournament. 5 VS 5 . So only good players could play in tournaments . About points, it will be useful for non tournament people too.

Jan 5, 2011, 09:18:55
Reply #32

Starac

ATTENTION
I GOT AN AWESOME IDEA THAT CAN CONNECT BOTH SERVERS (tournament and normal O.o server)

Normal players wont atend to tournamets coz for them it is boring and wasting time, you win and nothing happends.
so i got an idea: PRIZE!!

due we cant send money for wins and stuff like that, i have sth else on my mind:

for example, prize would be points.

after you win the match you get 50 points, and you can trade that points on normal server with: car color, nice .gif icons above your car (like icon when you are typing), sky color change, fixing your car, nitro and stuff like that..

so players would be like:
player#1: OMG i have 100 points i can change my car color..
player#2: omg where did you get that, how???
player#1: i won tournamet!
player#2: awesome i wanna play tournament too..

that would be crazy if somebody can script that, what do you think guys??

Hm that's something like a in SHC clan but if you wanna that every player who play in that tournament must to register on a server(that's not problem but i just say) and it would be good if we have rank list where you can see how much points you have.....:)
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 5, 2011, 15:39:06
Reply #33

Ericblazed

also Mill, points could boom other peoples car, buy repair, nitro, and other things right?
Im just ME

Jan 5, 2011, 15:51:10
Reply #34

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
also Mill, points could boom other peoples car

NO. lol

Jan 5, 2011, 15:52:51
Reply #35

Mdbelen

Staff
but maybe godmode or ghostmode for some seconds, or a free respawn in dd maps^^

Jan 5, 2011, 16:10:38
Reply #36

AlvaroTits

Huh, I can imagine that south Americans saying: ''Hacker! noob! idiot motherfucker! fuck you!''
Etc etc... lol
« Last Edit: Jan 5, 2011, 17:34:06 by Mdbelen »

Jan 5, 2011, 16:15:00
Reply #37

Ericblazed

also Mill, points could boom other peoples car

NO. lol
Why not? I saw it on another server it was actully pretty cool, 1 boom should cost an ungodly amount of points so it doesnt happen constantly.
Im just ME

Jan 5, 2011, 16:19:02
Reply #38

Giraffen420

Sorry, but all ideas, that is giving any player some kind of "Advantage" such as nos, ghostmode, respawn, blowing up anothers car, adding barrel, what so ever with points, money or what so ever is the shittiest idea, that anyone has ever thought of. So fucking unfair in all ways.
Points should only be shown to be who is the "best", or something like that

Jan 5, 2011, 16:40:45
Reply #39

MattyC

Inactive Owl
I dont think there should be any advantages. I think for points, should get car colour... or some other stuff..
VIP tag next to their name for a week or something (e.g. VIP! > [O.o]Millhouse: I have a VIP tag which means i won the tourney... you are all noobs!!)
and maybe that gif image above the car...
or even perhaps the player who wins the tournament, can have small priveleges on the main server (e.g. make a their own team on the server and choose players and name colour)...

all these ideas are random shit but i'm sure you guys know what i mean. Nothing like Free NOS or Godmode because as Giraffen said, it is unfair. Especially when the best players are the one who get the free upgrades..

Jan 5, 2011, 16:41:36
Reply #40

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
Sorry, but all ideas, that is giving any player some kind of "Advantage" such as nos, ghostmode, respawn, blowing up anothers car, adding barrel, what so ever with points, money or what so ever is the shittiest idea, that anyone has ever thought of. So fucking unfair in all ways.
Points should only be shown to be who is the "best", or something like that

I'm fucking agree with that

Jan 5, 2011, 17:38:02
Reply #41

Mdbelen

Staff
me2 :D:D

The only thing which would maybe be funny would be to drop barrels, because everybody can hit it, even you self.

In my unfinished script i wanted to make possibility to buy "protected nicknames" for you with money/points

I wrote sum shit because this is an empty discussion about nothing anyway, because nobody can and wants to script it.
« Last Edit: Jan 5, 2011, 17:39:35 by Mdbelen »

Jan 5, 2011, 17:57:12
Reply #42

Millhouse

this is an empty discussion about nothing anyway, because nobody can and wants to script it.

so everything what we said is nonsense and never gonna happend?

Jan 5, 2011, 18:02:16
Reply #43

Giraffen420

so everything what we said is nonsense and never gonna happend?

Something like that until we get a scripter, yes.

Jan 5, 2011, 18:14:30
Reply #44

Starac

Hm that with VIP tag,that will put all players when they see some admin put VIP tag they will put it too and you will not be able to know who won tournament xD
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!