May 9, 2024, 10:45:03
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Idea for a new server!  (Read 29106 times)

Jan 4, 2011, 16:08:08
Reply #15

Starac

give us password just during turnament and then change it easy not complicated xD
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 4, 2011, 16:48:19
Reply #16

IceBreaker

We can do it on our O.o private server... if its once a week ( example: Sunday ) there will be a new pass on the forum and we gonna play the tournament for a few hours and the pass will be changed after that... the next sunday same shit

Jan 4, 2011, 16:52:51
Reply #17

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
We can do it on our O.o private server... if its once a week ( example: Sunday ) there will be a new pass on the forum and we gonna play the tournament for a few hours and the pass will be changed after that... the next sunday same shit

Yeah, and we could make a forum section that provide this information, where players can also says that he will participate, make teams, discuss stuff like that, you know.

Jan 4, 2011, 17:30:29
Reply #18

Dr.Nimax

Jan 4, 2011, 17:47:55
Reply #19

AlvaroTits

Jan 4, 2011, 18:10:32
Reply #20

Starac

totaly agree i am in :D
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Jan 4, 2011, 23:05:53
Reply #21

Mdbelen

Staff
You could even make a script which deletes the password 1h before the tournament and sets it back to the old one after it. So no need for a new pw every time. And you could make the script also for teams and counting the wins and transferring it automatically to this website to show it public.

Jan 4, 2011, 23:19:46
Reply #22

AlvaroTits

You could even make a script which deletes the password 1h before the tournament and sets it back to the old one after it. So no need for a new pw every time. And you could make the script also for teams and counting the wins and transferring it automatically to this website to show it public.
And can you make a script for Autopilot?  ;P

Jan 4, 2011, 23:41:14
Reply #23

MattyC

Inactive Owl

I will probably get off my ass and learn Lua.. Or get my good friend to, he is good with scripting.. :p

maybe we should organize a TS meeting or something for people who like this idea? so we can develop it?

Jan 5, 2011, 00:25:29
Reply #24

Invalidus

Inactive Owl

Jan 5, 2011, 01:22:35
Reply #25

Mdbelen

Staff
yes, something like an autopilot should be possible, too (btw great idea^^)

Jan 5, 2011, 01:34:43
Reply #26

Millhouse

ATTENTION
I GOT AN AWESOME IDEA THAT CAN CONNECT BOTH SERVERS (tournament and normal O.o server)

Normal players wont atend to tournamets coz for them it is boring and wasting time, you win and nothing happends.
so i got an idea: PRIZE!!

due we cant send money for wins and stuff like that, i have sth else on my mind:

for example, prize would be points.

after you win the match you get 50 points, and you can trade that points on normal server with: car color, nice .gif icons above your car (like icon when you are typing), sky color change, fixing your car, nitro and stuff like that..

so players would be like:
player#1: OMG i have 100 points i can change my car color..
player#2: omg where did you get that, how???
player#1: i won tournamet!
player#2: awesome i wanna play tournament too..

that would be crazy if somebody can script that, what do you think guys??

Jan 5, 2011, 01:41:58
Reply #27

Dr.Nimax

OOooOOo I like it. Very good idea  ;P

Jan 5, 2011, 01:53:14
Reply #28

MattyC

Inactive Owl
that's a fucking great idea xD very good thinking

Jan 5, 2011, 01:56:56
Reply #29

Mdbelen

Staff
you can redirect somebody to another server by script, too. So you could do tournaments like a final match between 2 teams or whatever. but oh, i think you could even do that on the same server, while the other players are still playing, you'd just need to write a own gamemode (mod of race) for that.