May 18, 2024, 07:11:24
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Mega Insults [ NOT HACKER ]  (Read 11900 times)

Dec 13, 2010, 20:13:00
Read 11900 times

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Player : [~MoD~]BosS]JK]

Reason for Report : First he insults a admin under the name of O.Rly because he was AFK ..  ( Click Me For SS )

Then because i 'killed' him essentially on a map that would normally have Ghostmode activated, he starts to insult my mother in quite a horrible way ... this is the main reason for my report, as it was totally un-called for. ( Click me for SS )

Thanks for reading, and i hope the admin team does the right thing on this matter.

Shadow-

( Wow .. i don't think i've ever been so serious on a forum post :P )
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Dec 13, 2010, 21:33:44
Reply #1

Starac

hm i think that he has a bad day and i think that that words are not for report...but i think O.rly isn't admin :O ? Oh how many times somebody said me bad words but i didn't report...
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Dec 13, 2010, 22:22:53
Reply #2

Tom-E

O'rly is Invalidus. And it wasn't the first time that Boss insults an admin or another player.

Dec 13, 2010, 22:42:44
Reply #3

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
hm i think that he has a bad day and i think that that words are not for report...but i think O.rly isn't admin :O ? Oh how many times somebody said me bad words but i didn't report...

I normally don't report .. but seeing as this guy has some serious problem, also the second time he came online today he did exactly the same thing .. constantly insulting people, its just in called for .. its ok as a joke, but he is like deadly serious about everything he says, if you say anything to him about it IN-Game you get everyone from his Clan/Country saying insults in their language.

O'rly is Invalidus. And it wasn't the first time that Boss insults an admin or another player.

Yeah, well from my post above he has logged on like 3 times today and insulted atleast 2 people each time ...
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Ownage Owls, we welcome you into our aviary and you may do as you please. but we must ask you do not steal the food, as ToMo will get extremely angry.

Dec 13, 2010, 23:08:57
Reply #4

Matrix

Staff
If you want you could just ignore him, or if you're like me insult the fuck out of him and demoralise him until he questions the very basis of his own existence and jumps off a bridge..

Dec 13, 2010, 23:42:03
Reply #5

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
If you want you could just ignore him, or if you're like me insult the fuck out of him and demoralise him until he questions the very basis of his own existence and jumps off a bridge..

Then knowing my luck i'll get some crazy people turn up on my door, make me a Body Bomb .. send me to your house and blow me and you up.

Or i get banned :P

Dec 14, 2010, 12:35:35
Reply #6

drowned_and

I will ban boss.. we dont need guys like him on the server

Dec 14, 2010, 12:43:17
Reply #7

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
I'm agree with that. Always there is a guy who is insulting everybody and we don't need guys like him, as drowned says .

Dec 14, 2010, 12:55:12
Reply #8

Starac

agree ban him 4ever :D
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Dec 15, 2010, 21:23:52
Reply #9

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
Thanks for that guys, atleast we have got a result out of it :P some servers would just reply ' don't cry '

« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010, 21:26:36 by Shadow »

Dec 15, 2010, 21:32:43
Reply #10

Potzo

Staff
Hes also camping and lagging like shit
Join us on Discord

Dec 16, 2010, 17:40:25
Reply #11

drowned_and

I didnt ban him for ever.. He will be back in 1000 years :P

Dec 20, 2010, 21:07:53
Reply #12

Shadow_

Inactive Owl
lol, well the server dies in 20 :P