Apr 27, 2024, 07:50:58
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: It is GnIDa Russian, Hello!  (Read 46400 times)

Oct 10, 2010, 22:27:01
Read 46400 times

GnIDa Russian

Hello, I am GnIDa.  :)

I live on the only known living planet in the biggest continent in the heart of the biggest city in the largest area of the country - Moscow! I did not speak a foreign language, forgive me. I love to play sports and keep myself in good physical condition. I have a good quality cat, I love him, his name is Mil, sometimes I stroked him and he's definitely like it. I live in the studied eerily routes, I like the streetcar tracks and wires, they help me to go and find everything, even in the dark arches. I'm dealing with clean ponds and dirty notes - it's my job. My friends and I love to smoke anything that would be a long time and then we laughed and did not stop or just a sticky at the window. My friends always have Che, you can sell, but you can make yourself. Local children enjoy playing snowballs, many already know how to sculpt a snowman. Winter is cold here, people are frozen and snow fall of two kinds, the capital enters the double blizzard, bring one from the north, the second we brought from the south. I like the place where I live, I'm satisfied. Sometimes I think for a long time and it can last for 1 hour, I forget about everything except the one thought to want to reach. We do not like to deal with the police and I'm always happy if you would pass by a white car with blue stripe... Sometimes you need something to eat for good acceleration and mood, I think you will agree with me. You were not in the Moscow Metro? You were not in this underground beauty? You lost a lot. But for how long is better not to linger, Moscow is not rubber. I think the change is not difficult to understand. I can see everything from above. I do not love their neighbors, because they throw the chicken and debris from the balcony. For such things they need to close the oxygen.
I love sushi, but how do you eat - can not catch a cold, it's sad. Sometimes I zalazhu to your favorite roof on Sundays and there I could see everything. Sometimes with my friends go there, and sometimes even take my high-quality cat, he loves the roof. I know the staircase where you can smoke, I know the height of the streetcar, just know what time the sun comes up and I know where I can see where the free box. Sometimes I can predict who is now out of the corner. If none of my friends found out the airport, then to me comes a man beast special agent with the work and on a beige opel vectra it takes me. Me at home waiting for a reliable high-quality cat, a girl and my friends. I love traveling, but mostly I'm on the ground, we like to relax. Guys do not judge strictly, because we're from the same plane.  :) Never get into a venal car!! If a storm begins - I'm hiding in the arch and there was a time when I did not trust anyone except the sky, it's very sad. ( When I'm angry, I can hang sausages on a rope to dry in the bathroom or eat lots of potatoes. As a child I wanted to be a tram driver, you know why? Tram easy to manage. :) Where does the way - are starting to do. At night, I eat fruit, I have a hobby - I collect the batteries from the phones of all time, and bones from the oranges and paint them in colors of the rainbow.
I play on your server, and I like it, I have a lot of haters, probably because they see me play and not sit quietly. I am very angry man. But I have good friends or buddies. I will not list all because they are not too little, and I forget somebody, and he may be upset at me. I worked as a guide, drove the crowds - this is cool, but often annoying. Sometimes I'm stuck in the elevator, I do not know what it is connected, but I think it's all because of one neighbor's detractors.

What will happen to me? time will tell.

I told a little about yourself, if you want to know more about me, ask me - I'll answer!  :)
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Oct 10, 2010, 22:57:26
Reply #1

Matrix

Staff
What's your favorurite colour?

Oct 10, 2010, 23:05:01
Reply #2

Millhouse

Oct 10, 2010, 23:12:00
Reply #3

dark.Sector

man what you just written is the biggest book i ever read in my life

Oct 10, 2010, 23:15:53
Reply #4

Potzo

Staff
Join us on Discord

Oct 10, 2010, 23:25:00
Reply #5

Invalidus

Inactive Owl
holy shit, welcome xD

Oct 11, 2010, 01:18:47
Reply #6

Over

Wow.

my high-quality cat
lol

Interesting introduction you got there :)
I know you've played here for a while already, but still, welcome. Have a good time here and just ignore the haters!
[Insert signature here]

Oct 11, 2010, 05:41:41
Reply #7

Giraffen420

THIS....
It's... just so much win... amazing.

Question; Can we see any pictures of those bones from the oranges?
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2010, 06:47:15 by Giraffen420 »

Oct 11, 2010, 06:50:29
Reply #8

GuY

This guy's English is just too perfect.
Ex - Moderator. /quit-ed

Oct 11, 2010, 07:00:02
Reply #9

Meatnose

I think you should tell a bit more about yourself, also separate some of your lines. Actually, if you could work a little more on your English, that would be splendid. I'm writing this from a damn cellphone btw, can't see wtf I'm writing.
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2010, 07:05:13 by Meatnose »

Oct 11, 2010, 11:18:27
Reply #10

Flare

Welcome Gnida, Dobro pozhalowat.
By the way , he doesnt know English, he used translater, try to speak with him IG, he doesnt know English at all.But its Arlight, becouse i love the thing that you made this thread :D. Welcome

Oct 11, 2010, 22:17:02
Reply #11

GnIDa Russian

What's your favorurite colour?
Yellow.
how old are you?
man what you just written is the biggest book i ever read in my life
Here's how! You can book title? I am very interesting to contemplate it.
eepiccc
gnida ftw
I'm an independent. ;)
holy shit, welcome xD
Heh, Thanks!
Wow.

my high-quality cat
lol

Interesting introduction you got there :)
I know you've played here for a while already, but still, welcome. Have a good time here and just ignore the haters!
I'm glad you liked it, that is - that is.  :) Haters make me just laugh, and at best - sorry, sometimes I feel sorry for them when I look at them and I just ignore them. Thank you for your attention!  ;)
THIS....
It's... just so much win... amazing.

Question; Can we see any pictures of those bones from the oranges?
Thanks Giraffen! I think it's possible, very soon, at this moment I do not have this capability. As soon - so soon, do not judge strictly.
This guy's English is just too perfect.
Do not quite understand ... But the English is bad, I'm friendly and I sometimes help a translator.
I think you should tell a bit more about yourself, also separate some of your lines. Actually, if you could work a little more on your English, that would be splendid. I'm writing this from a damn cellphone btw, can't see wtf I'm writing.
And can be a bit more detail and more detail, exactly what more? Sorry for my english ... And what with the phone? I find it hard to translate ... With him some problems as I understand, yes? I love basketball. :)
Welcome Gnida, Dobro pozhalowat.
By the way , he doesnt know English, he used translater, try to speak with him IG, he doesnt know English at all.But its Arlight, becouse i love the thing that you made this thread :D. Welcome
Hi, thank you very much for your attention! But I do not understand what the "IG" and the translator was not helpful, explaining please.  :)
Specifically for Flare -  Я не совсем понял что такое "IG", объясни пожалуйста, спасибо!

What more do you want to know me well, or my cat - Mil'e? Please ask.  ;)
Gnida's Notes      Last modified August 6, 2012

Oct 11, 2010, 22:41:05
Reply #12

dark.Sector

i think IG means In Game

Oct 12, 2010, 02:44:41
Reply #13

RedBallz

27?!?!?!

Not even Tenshi, the pedobear, has 27...

Oct 12, 2010, 10:42:52
Reply #14

Flare

Gnida, IG  значит In Game (В игре) :)