May 10, 2024, 13:37:25
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: ownage owls funny times xD  (Read 12069 times)

Jun 28, 2010, 00:44:06
Read 12069 times

[LK]JoKeR

this photos i i toke it when i playing and it's funny xD i Hope u like it

[JoKeR]

Jun 28, 2010, 00:49:06
Reply #1

[LK]JoKeR

that my app to join in the clan plz read it

hello,

i would to join in the O.o clan and that all my information

Nick Name : JoKeR

Sex : male

MSN:trojanjoker@hotmail.com

AIM: -

Former clans: No

Headset: Yes

Teamspeak user: Yes

SA-MP: Yes

MTA: yes

VC: No

other mod: No

More Information About Me :
ownageowls server is my best server i like playing on it all the time it's take from me 10 hours or more on my PC xD , I love all members and they love me too and i donot have probelm with they and they aren't have problem with me , my dream to be member in the clan before . to protect the server from hackers and moders and cheaters because really i donot like they and my flag is [ No Cheaters No Hackers No Moders And No Way To Not Have Fun ] and i like to helping members and i always committed the rules of the server and the rules from other admins and i like all race servers but ownageowls is my favorite server :) But i have Just love it xD and i sure everybody will be interesting from me , i like my friends too and i like play with them like [pet - tom-e - Ch4e - cry_wolf - virus - zeus - phoenix - GameOver - and more :) ] and this friends help me in all times when i was new and they standing with me all the time and i will standing with they all the time too , i dont have problems in my real life and if was have problem i will stay playing and helping and looking for all one need helping or need know some thing And i havn't join in any clan before and i hope that time be the first time for me :) so can all give me the chance to be member for one time .
And Thx [JokeR]
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2010, 00:55:05 by joker »

Jun 28, 2010, 19:02:14
Reply #2

[LK]JoKeR

Jun 28, 2010, 19:37:17
Reply #3

Millhouse

you cant post here, you have to be invited by wise owl, untill than dont make funny posts

Jun 28, 2010, 19:37:55
Reply #4

IceBreaker

Awww when i was watching those pictures i was laughing xD Nice BUT when i was scrolling down i was an appliaction WTF.
i would be Cool if u post those pics only.You need to be invited first.

Jun 28, 2010, 19:43:30
Reply #5

drowned_and

Ok lol^^ I dont think this is the right category to post an application.. and 2nd I took the time and was reading your application and I found out, that even if you would like to post that in join us you would fail again. For me it seems like that you want to be a moderator on MTA server right? You cannot join O.o without invitation and nobody already got invited by begging(nothing against you) So I would suggest you to try your luck in moderator application, if you get accepted there it should be good for you. Maybe after some time if you are a brave guy, playing good a O.o guy will join the server and he will be like "hey bro, you can post in join us now". But like this it got no sense.

btw I was bored

btw while I was typing eddy and millhouse were posting

Jun 29, 2010, 04:50:34
Reply #6

[LK]JoKeR

i was want to delte the app but how i can delete replays ??

Jul 9, 2010, 11:35:12
Reply #7

SeRgI0_SOUL!

hahahahah xDDDD, Very good pictures! xD

Few hackers.... xD, i love the Orly Owl xD
In Spain have discovered all human evolutionary chain: Homo Erectus, Homo Sapiens and Homo Sexual xD

--------

Aug 20, 2010, 22:33:14
Reply #8

TastyTeo

I recommend you using imageshack since they have no limits on bandwidth and disk space and offer you a free account too!
and have more than 5MB Pic Upload etc.

Photosux is not good. i cannot see any picture

Oct 19, 2010, 19:30:20
Reply #9

Ryan

whats funny in this photos ? ye?

Oct 19, 2010, 20:42:46
Reply #10

Potzo

Staff
Him making fun of himself
Join us on Discord