Mar 29, 2024, 09:09:34
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Damn  (Read 7003 times)

Apr 14, 2017, 20:30:39
Read 7003 times

Starac

Damn, this thing is totally dead. Well just came around to see if anyone is still actually active here and felt a little bit nostalgic while reading old posts. Might seem a little stupid to say it like this but seems like times I spent having fun with you guys were the best moments in my life[I know I sound miserable as fuck].

I am currently studying at the Military Academy in Belgrade and regarding that I think I won't ever be able to play games with you guys(at least not for some longer time) as I am busy as fck.

If anyone else checks out this forum I would like to know what are you guys doing with your lives and how is it going, what games are you playing etc, maybe contact me so we can chat and play some games in the summer!  ;)
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Apr 17, 2017, 23:33:36
Reply #1

Dangerr

Oh, hello Nikola Starcevic if I am not wrong :guilty:

I am glad to ser that you are still around, it's an honour to read something of you, I am glad that everything is fine, actually.

I am working in my family's business and it is going very well. I tried to contact ToMo sometimes already but I guess he didn't read it yet to try get back MTA servers. I am still around playing sometimes and we can get contacted in skype, juanca.salas is my skype, see ya'.
Anonymous.

May 24, 2019, 00:15:28
Reply #2

Woozie

how do we get old

Oct 10, 2019, 17:23:00
Reply #3

$@HoT@

yo man just moved to australia havent played mta since servers went down. but miss old days and ppl man. build my self nice pc now but normaly i play rust sometime. idk whos still active here from MTA. plus busy working 3 jobs hahaha looking forward whos still check this fourm out.
~>$@HoT@<~

Oct 24, 2019, 15:14:06
Reply #4

Heslop

Any chance of old servers getting resurrected somehow?