Apr 28, 2024, 10:38:39
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: KehAnet Mod Abuse (Personal and politic reasons to use powers)  (Read 5837 times)

Aug 10, 2014, 20:18:18
Read 5837 times

CyRay

Staff Name: KehAnet

Date: 10.08.2014 (DD.MM.YYYY)

Server: [O.o]Ownage Owls DD

Reason: Starting political arguments, mute and kick a player for personal and political reasons, swearing to people.
Today was the election day to elect the president of Turkey. While I was playing the game, KehAnet came in and began a political argument about that.
(Described in details and translated below, to be more accurate, you can use dictionaries to find out what "Siktir", "orospu" etc. mean.)

Screenshots:

First of all, I took the screenshots in different times in order to take everything that I could during the chat was going on. So don't worry about the clock's differences, I put everything in order below.

Translation:
KehAnet: RECEP TAYYIP ERDOĞAN (The one who won the election, KehAnet supports him)
Whenstein: He still says recep tayyip erdoğan, fuck him.
CyRay:Who, keho?(I use that nick for KehAnet)
Whenstein: Yes.

Translation:
KehAnet: Fuck off you son of a bitch, Erdogan fucked your mom, sons of bitches. ("oç" stands for "orospu çocuğu" which  means "son of a bitch" in English)
Slush: It's good that he became the president.
Whenstain: He fucks your mothers so you still vote for him.
CyRay: Did you vote?
Zeroo: He got 53%.

3-Whenstein gets muted for 2 hours.

Translation:
Slush: That dumb is not going to be prime ministor again.
KehAnet: You're acting like nobody from AKP (Ak parti, politic party) is going to stand for it again.

After that I told KehAnet that he is using his mod powers for his personal reasons and warned him, told him that I'm going to report. Then he got mad at me and said stuff like "I don't care if they take away my powers, go ahead and report." etc. Then he kicked Whenstein. A part of this is included in screenshot 4.

4-Whenstein gets kicked out.

There, KehAnet says "Go and report, fuck you." and then kicks out Whenstein. (amk stands for "amına koyayım", which simply means "fuck you" in English) After he kicks the player due to totally personal and politic reasons, I decided to create this report of abuse.
Yet the argument continues through the players.

I don't mean to judge and/or be offensive to you but a warning maybe;
You guys should be more careful about what/who you are choosing as mods or supermods or etc.

Thanks and best wishes,

-CyRay

Aug 10, 2014, 21:06:45
Reply #1

KehAnet077

Really nice translates :D

Firstly- Cyray was my like best friend :O But he stabbed me in the back. My friend is reported me :| i m really worry-
-----
I was just enjoying because r.t.e is won general election. but whenstain is started insult me.Ye i too insulted him and muted. ye i kicked him because he started insult me from pm. I did say him go and report me but cyray is reported me lol.
I'm ready for everyhing.

:D He reported me because he want enter the owls' eye.
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2014, 11:56:58 by KehAnet077 »
HARDER     ✔

BETTER      ✔

FASTER      ✔

STRONGER ✔

Aug 10, 2014, 21:28:43
Reply #2

Matrix

Staff
I was in Turkey yesterday didn't even realise an election was coming up lol..

Aug 10, 2014, 21:36:59
Reply #3

KehAnet077

and this turks are threatening me :<

like a 'if you mute me i'll report you'
HARDER     ✔

BETTER      ✔

FASTER      ✔

STRONGER ✔