Apr 28, 2024, 03:02:38
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: I tried entering the server today and found out my serial was banned  (Read 7065 times)

Mar 29, 2014, 15:13:47
Read 7065 times

[HX]Oscar

Your ingame nick: [HX]Oscar
Date/time banned: 28/03/2014 or 29/03/2014
Your IP: 141.105.83.56
Reason for ban/kick: i don't know i tried entering the server today and got a message saying i was banned.
Your explanation: I think it's because I was using tank mod, I don't know if that's the reason. I want the guy who banned me to show up here and tell me an appropriate reason for why he banned me and whatever the reason is. I saw so many people using GGMM or s0beit hack, so I turned on mine to use it against them. If that's an inappropriate act then I'm sorry it won't happen again if I got unbanned. My friend's nickname is [HX]Hydro, i don't know if you banned him too.

Mar 29, 2014, 23:47:59
Reply #1

Giraffen420

Mar 30, 2014, 00:11:54
Reply #2

Slipknot.

But he had to use it so he can stop others! DUHH

Mar 30, 2014, 12:47:11
Reply #3

TabOo.

Yes I banned him with his friend 2 days ago  , they were both cheating and they started to insult me , I've logs if you really wanna see that.
They shouldn't be unbanned

Oh and I forgot that :
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2014, 12:50:49 by TabOo. »

Mar 30, 2014, 15:11:41
Reply #4

[HX]Oscar

Wtf who the fuck is that and where did it happen stop linking your problems with me it seems you have a lot of haters not my problem. Anyways im not an idiot I knew you were using a fake name and knew who you were, when asked if its tabo you responded with no:p you should have responded with who the fuck is tabo?? Seems you're so naive. Anyways just unban it's a fucking game and I gave the reason why I used tank mod, and I said before if you dont accept that then I wont do it again and if I did then ban me permanently. No need to ban permanently from the first time. It should have been 10 or 15 days like every other server. You're just abusing your admin rights by doing this. Good Jod keep it up

Mar 31, 2014, 03:22:13
Reply #5

Mdbelen

Staff
Yo calm down dude (srsly, think about how much happier your whole life could be if you'd just be more calm).
Thinkthinkthinkythink, take at least 5 minutes!
Different servers, different habits. Cheating results in permban on ours, easy as that. Cheaters are scum.
Good night.