May 4, 2024, 08:26:18
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: You have been banned by Console  (Read 6035 times)

Jan 13, 2014, 14:25:47
Read 6035 times

Waren2

I have been playing more often on Owls server these days and I've noticed Console keeps banning players very often (reason is of course low FPS or high Ping). But also, I've noticed it's too irritating for players since they can't play normally. I think you should somehow decrease the limit of Console ban because a lot of players have a bit lower/higher fps or ping than allowed and they can't play. Thanks for taking your time to take a look on this problem.

Jan 13, 2014, 18:35:37
Reply #1

$@HoT@

server bad ppl who join the server and their nets cant downdoad maps and scripts fast when its took lil time then u get 1 min ban so ye... 
~>$@HoT@<~

Jan 13, 2014, 23:47:44
Reply #2

Matrix

Staff
When you're playing against some dildo with 1000 ping or 15FPS or both you'll realise why we have the autokick.

Jan 13, 2014, 23:58:10
Reply #3

FST

When you're playing against some dildo with 1000 ping or 15FPS or both you'll realise why we have the autokick.
So many topics about this,Looks like it happens often.
]

Jan 14, 2014, 06:16:20
Reply #4

$@HoT@

you are right but i have 200 ping with 60fps i got baned when i cant download fast and if i just downloading a map then server vhange me map then i have to download 2 maps and i get banned as well ! its not on ping or fps but some ppl have ping and fps problem i know this sctipt made for this but its work lil bit wrong its on time ( that how much time a player take to join server )
~>$@HoT@<~

Jan 14, 2014, 11:35:52
Reply #5

Waren2

I agree with all these claims but I'll use my example. I always had fair FPS and Ping and I try not to overload my connection. Latterly I've been kicked so often because of Ping and FPS although they're in quite normal limits. The point is, I think Console is set to a very tight limits regarding to Ping/FPS. It should kick players that literally "fly" above the road. Idk what are default settings of Console, but you should consider it closer.