Apr 28, 2024, 11:08:19
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Bye bye from ~DanizZ  (Read 6748 times)

Aug 30, 2013, 14:01:00
Read 6748 times

~DanizZ

Im making this post only for my friends on the server , so many players hates me , and others so many players loves me , so i do this only for that friends , / who dont care im leaving just dont write under this post \ , so i want say bb to all my friends cuz im been banned for " caps on " on a fake name of the idiot " asocro" the first one asslicker of afroo with others too , and im going leave the server cuz i know they dont will unbann me for that reason i write before , bb all ;)

Aug 30, 2013, 14:07:19
Reply #1

~DanizZ

i think i should be in hall of fame , cuz players knows i am good player , and anyways  - it dont means anything i know it - but i had much tops

Aug 30, 2013, 14:08:35
Reply #2

Slipknot.

Nobody likes you anyway, so goodbye :D

Aug 30, 2013, 14:18:18
Reply #3

AsoCro

i think i should be in hall of fame , cuz players knows i am good player , and anyways  - it dont means anything i know it - but i had much tops
It's funny how you always mock Afroo that he only play for tops,and then you write something like this.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Aug 30, 2013, 14:22:21
Reply #4

Slipknot.

That's right!

So as you wanted, here it is THE HALL OF FAME!!!!!

But you deserve something more so i give you The Hall of retarded kids: ~Danizz

Congrats, you are officially the most retarded kid ever met

Aug 30, 2013, 14:38:02
Reply #5

~DanizZ

That's right!

So as you wanted, here it is THE HALL OF FAME!!!!!

But you deserve something more so i give you The Hall of retarded kids: ~Danizz

Congrats, you are officially the most retarded kid ever met

should laugh or what? anyway ... it was a BLUFF