May 4, 2024, 03:32:14
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: ~DanizZ Unban request  (Read 11622 times)

Aug 11, 2013, 23:58:12
Reply #15

tarekbackly

send the ss if u r not lying and he do it he will get what he deserves am not banning u to annoy u and im not the one to unban u ask any 1 to do so im not allowed i think..

Aug 12, 2013, 00:00:09
Reply #16

tarekbackly

im not the one to decide to unban u i only do what i get ordered if any high staff told me to do so ill do it

Aug 12, 2013, 00:53:29
Reply #17

Jos

My turn, for what I see here.. Is Tarek right about me warning you a couple of times. And you might aswell deserve a ban indeed.
Maybe not permanent but, temporary for sure. What I also understand from this forum posts from you is that you first of not respect us as GMs/Admins
by calling us asslickers (look who's talking). And second of, insulting and also disrespecting even on this thread and IG which I've seen screenshots of.

Now going for Afro, I indeed was told that he also makes/asks people to camp for him while camping is not allowed, however I never saw proof for that.
If proof is given, he will aswell be warned for it.. just like you got a couple of them.

What I say is, after me trying to diss this fight for some time.. which I asume still didn't work out.. keep DanizZ banned for a few days, maybe that
will teach atleast him a lesson.

Adding this DanizZ, if you have proof of Afro doing things that in your eyes are not right then please send me or another owl that proof.

Aug 12, 2013, 02:33:07
Reply #18

Starac

WHO THE FUCK is Tarek ?
It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving FORWARD!

Aug 12, 2013, 08:13:26
Reply #19

OwNAppLe

Asking people to camp? and they actually did.(but in your own way,'pls dnt die jerson i cant say camp cuz ill be banned')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiWhYv1COAE

Here, you did camp for 'DeadCar'. (You actually blow it up in the main chat, epic fail)

And, you're asking people or (in your language 'noobs') to camp for you. I'm to lazy to upload more pictures as my upload speed is shit.

indeed, Afroo got more proofs.

Enjoy <3
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2013, 08:29:36 by OwNAppLe »

Aug 12, 2013, 10:31:48
Reply #20

Afroo^^

btw danizz stop accusing me for stuf i didnt do.

Aug 12, 2013, 12:03:12
Reply #21

~DanizZ

dont worry i have like 30 screens of you to give to jos , you will se soon what you deserve ^^

Aug 12, 2013, 12:05:02
Reply #22

~DanizZ

ahah apple , video jerson was camping without asking ,2nd screen in my language i was talking with skant not about camping go translate it nab liar

Aug 12, 2013, 12:43:18
Reply #23

Afroo^^

ye what i deserve :D whatever you say ;)
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2013, 13:09:17 by Afroman »

Aug 12, 2013, 13:06:47
Reply #24

Afroo^^

watch the video closely on the video you said ''dont die pls jerson'' ''t1'' 2nd pic skant said goodbye and you said ''camp'' so youre lying here not ownapple

since i cant send the screens to everyone  ill just put a link

LINK:http://www.4shared.com/rar/LmuvyQuT/pathetic.html?

i havent well screenshot his insults and that but there was a lot of it aswell, and btw im so happy you got a ban you really deserve it you have no respect for anyone, you got 2 unbans 2 new chances and i hope you wont get another, because people like you never change jos warned you and he left a few mins later and a map after he left you asked elcapo to camp i told jos that it wont take much time for you to say that, hope this ban is permanent.
i can remember aswell that we were well friends but then i realised, im not the only one who did, that youre really annoying, you may ask slipknot or someone else he will surely confirm what i said

Aug 12, 2013, 14:29:01
Reply #25

OwNAppLe

ahah apple , video jerson was camping without asking ,2nd screen in my language i was talking with skant not about camping go translate it nab liar
Seriously? .. in the video that i did upload, you did ask 'JERSON' to camp for you.

On first picture, you did camp for 'DEADCAR' everything is clear in the chat.
On 2nd picture, you were asking for someone to camp for you.

Aug 12, 2013, 17:39:30
Reply #26

tarekbackly

WHO THE FUCK is Tarek ?
im an smod in ownage u dont know me because we never met ingame u dont login much as i see  anyways nice to meet u...

Aug 12, 2013, 18:37:14
Reply #27

$@HoT@

he said me in game if u want smod u need skill for it lol
~>$@HoT@<~