May 4, 2024, 17:32:57
Ownage Owls

Author Topic: Reason for ban admın misunderstand my friend  (Read 7126 times)

Jun 19, 2013, 10:20:12
Read 7126 times

-AoT|Serdar~>

FIRST herkeze easy gelsın camp yesterday alone I have been playing ownage Search dm oyuncusuyum 2 senenır We have had a few people tired of waiting for them to dd admini saw looked increasingly admın admın Have I called he did not look serıal unlimited ban would generate a more angrily threw THEN I went to dm to dm will give punishment to those who met geldı time camping ground, please dm met grandpa threw me wrong, the correction of the ban on unlimited istiyorumm serıal ... :@

Jun 19, 2013, 11:45:13
Reply #1

Jos

Wtf did I just read? Hows your Grandpa now?

Jun 19, 2013, 12:06:31
Reply #2

Mdbelen

Staff
« Last Edit: Jun 19, 2013, 12:10:27 by Mdbelen »

Jun 19, 2013, 12:19:58
Reply #3

Giraffen420

FIRST herkeze easy gelsın camp yesterday alone I have been playing ownage Search dm oyuncusuyum 2 senenır We have had a few people tired of waiting for them to dd admini saw looked increasingly admın admın Have I called he did not look serıal unlimited ban would generate a more angrily threw THEN I went to dm to dm will give punishment to those who met geldı time camping ground, please dm met grandpa threw me wrong, the correction of the ban on unlimited istiyorumm serıal ... :@

Oh yeah, I banned you because you were saying all nasty things to me on DD, so I banned you for a while, then you went over to DM & used + to say even more nasty things, so I banned you there aswell.

Calling me gay & that stuff just because I wont go over to DM to kick someone AFK, when i'm in the middle of a DD match, thats just nasty!

Though I can agree a 1000 years might be a bit harsh on you.
But you did after all say these things to me, so it'll be removed... BUT!! i'll let it stay there for a few more days. Unless anyone has any objections?
« Last Edit: Jun 19, 2013, 12:23:14 by Giraffen420 »

Jun 19, 2013, 12:31:25
Reply #4

dark.Sector

after what i read in his topic i am still wow i meen how can google translate fail so much??? and let his ban for at least 3-4 more days so he can learn his leason

Jun 19, 2013, 13:17:19
Reply #5

Millhouse

I'm afraid he wont understand you.... so yeah...
They should rename Google Translate into Google TextRape

Jun 19, 2013, 19:05:08
Reply #6

panglu

Don't blame Google translate. Poor guy probably fails in his own language! Did you notice he managed to write all that in 1 sentence?  :haha:

Jun 22, 2013, 09:21:08
Reply #7

-AoT|Serdar~>

panglu thing you want to speak English well, by the way serıal ban lifted